Another pic of the 3200

F456M

Brilliant!

Here is a winter picture from Oslo of my 3200GT back in 2008. I sold the car and one year later it was totalled. Now I found a Norwegian advertizement for a set of 3200 rims and by looking at the pictures, they had exactly the same scratches as mine.... The rims were used for the winter tires (as seen in this picture), but the car was damaged with the Assetto Corsa wheels on. So I assume I can buy back my own winter rims!

Attachments

• 3200 vinterstemning.jpg
    3200 vinterstemning.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 195
  • 3200 op.jpg
    3200 op.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 203

allandwf

Nice. I think you should buy back "your" wheels, then find a suitable candidate to fit them to. ;)

alfatwo

I'm getting to like old style 3200 Speedline wheels, there so unusual looking

Dave

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Personally I don’t like wheels with hubs that stick out beyond the rims. GS wheels are the same. Don’t like those either.

alfatwo

Personally I don’t like wheels with hubs that stick out beyond the rims. GS wheels are the same. Don’t like those either.

I know what you mean Ben, but don't you think for an old car style wheel they look kinda cool..

Dave

F456M

Nice. I think you should buy back "your" wheels, then find a suitable candidate to fit them to. ;)

Agree Allan. I had Assetto Corsa Wheels on the summer tires on that car, but I found the original 3200 Wheels much nicer. When you see the car coming against you (looking at it from fron-side), the light reflects in each of the sides of the spokes. Now I have the 4200, so it can be a great "memory" from the past to put them on the 4200... I am thinking of changing the exterior parts to make it look like a Gransport, but then the 18" rims might look too small.

F456M

Agree Allan. I had Assetto Corsa Wheels on the summer tires on that car, but I found the original 3200 Wheels much nicer. When you see the car coming against you (looking at it from fron-side), the light reflects in each of the sides of the spokes. Now I have the 4200, so it can be a great "memory" from the past to put them on the 4200... I am thinking of changing the exterior parts to make it look like a Gransport, but then the 18" rims might look too small.

Grigio Alfieri With Assetto Corsa rims... They are concave, while the std rims are convex.

Attachments

• side 2008.jpg
    side 2008.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 145

alfatwo

Yes they did Davy, thanks, I was just saying personally I do now prefer the older style wheel

It wasn't always the case though, when I first bought the car I was desperate for a set of 4200 type wheels, but for me they were far too expensive back in the day, It's funny how things turn out..

Dave