Not Maserati but DB11

Andyk

No, it's the only part of the experience. Without the sound, none of us would be taken by our marque. Without the sound they are nice looking but dynamically flawed machines. Have you got shares in Aston Martin, Andy?

My mate has a DB11 and thinks it's not as good as the 458 he chopped in for it but he feels less ostentatious. For me, it's an unresolved design with too much detail. I'd have a DBS over it or a Vanquish S.

Same here Outrun....DBS or vanquish over it.......No shares just a passion for the marque......Just love what they do what they make and how they make you feel Everytime I visit the Bristol show room. Both Aston and Maserati have been my passion but unfortunately I can't get excited about the Maserati range like I used to And while I understand they needed to change to survive Everytime a bit more news comes out its another nail for me. Just very much looking forward to the next sports car/GT they produce to ignite that old passion. I used to see them as a competitor for the likes of Aston but not now.....I think it's sad but I suppose that's the price of progress for them.

Andyk

Agreed. V8 Vantage was what I started looking at but sometimes 8 cylinders is just not enough and went for 12.
Had my car 8 months now and just love it. Pulled the fuse and car is just about loud enough with valves open all the time for me. Was planning keeping her for another year but must confess Invite from dealer this week to look at new models and an email asking to buy back my car has got me thinking of the V12 Vantage as well.

Do it, do it, do it..........