Tyre Pressure

GEH007

Is there any way to change from bar to psi on the tyre pressure monitoring dash graphic (QP6)?

Thanks.

P R

Certainly on the settings screen there is an option to change some units, not sure if it does it all metric / imperial or selected?

GEH007

Im on mpg on the fuel trip so presuming i was on imperial and it would be psi not bar.

Cheers

P R

Good point lol.

Handbook says this:
Units
When in this display, you can select
between Metric and US units of
measurement in the instrument
cluster, odometer and navigation
system. The speed unit, shown in
digital format on the TFT display of
the instrument cluster, is defined
and modifiable through the controls
located on the right side of the
steering wheel (see “TFT Display” in
chapter “Instrument Cluster” of this
section).

However there is a pic on page 175 of the handbook of the display and either its in psi or they have vastly overinflated the tyres (or tires as it says) to 32 bar! ;)

CatmanV2

I can see the GT handbook as Bar on the display, and my car uses PSI but I have a nasty feeling that the Bar is only going to come up with Imperial measurements. Go figure (again just working on the basis of the pictures in the book which have the temperature in F)

C

bigbob

Slightly related but did Maserati ever fix the Ghibli/QPVI to be able to offer UK MPG? Early cars only offered US MPG.

PaulCambio

My Ghibli only displays Bar, and I can't see any way to change it to PSI. Tried every setting available, and despite the handbook showing it in PSI, it doesn't seem possible.