Winter tyres for sale

pauln

Having sold my Gransport :sad: I have a set of winter tyres for sale - just the tyres, not the alloys.
Just before I swapped them I got a puncture in the front and so only have three to sell.
Awkward, I know, but this will be reflected in the price.

Details:
Vredstein Wintrak Extreme - imho the best you can get
SizeDOT code (year)mm left
235/35/R19 (front)3612 (2012)6mm
265/30/R19 (rear)2512 (2012)4mm
265/30/R19 (rear)2512 (2012)4mm

I also have a single Falken FK452 235/35/R19 (DOT 4211) with 4mm left if anyone would like that.

Location is in NE Hampshire, GU46.
Collection is the only option I'm afraid.
Cost?
Make me an offer ... I have instructions to 'get them out of the garage' and I'd far rather take a nominal amount from enthusiasts rather than flog them on eBay or make flowerpots out of them(!).

Cheers,
Paul

jayblue

Hi Paul your old GS is still going strong though kept off road for winter at the moment. Still loving the car!

Hope you find a buyer for the tyres, I have a set of tyres in my shed too that do nothing except gather dust.

pauln

Glad you're still enjoying the car ... it's one of the few cars *ever* I have regretted having to sell. Treat it well. :smile"

As there are no takers on here, I'm going to let the eBay have a look.

Just to be clear though, I'm after a nominal amount. Bargain to be had here people!! :thumb3:

zagatoes30

Make me an offer ... I have instructions to 'get them out of the garage' and I'd far rather take a nominal amount from enthusiasts rather than flog them on eBay or make flowerpots out of them(!).

Cheers,
Paul

That's what I did with my set which I believe are in use by an SM member now