North West Meet

Doohickey

Velociraptor
I'm heading from York-ish
Anyone want to meet up on route at the services?

Nick

Sure. Meet at Hartshead? Time TBC when Benny confirms.

Is your better half going? Mine wants to know if there will be female company rather than just blokes looking at (like?) tools.

FF1078

Sure. Meet at Hartshead? Time TBC when Benny confirms.

Is your better half going? Mine wants to know if there will be female company rather than just blokes looking at (like?) tools.

Perfect David
Yes she is, it just so happens that there are some new shoes she's seen available in Manchester so after the meet we have to make a detour, probably to Harvey Nic's or similar.

Nick

I taxed the GS and the Porsche this weekend on 1st April. I'll try to make it on Sunday 8th - but drive straight there. I wont be meeting up at Lymm Services. I'll be in the GS obviously.

Doohickey

Velociraptor
Perfect David
Yes she is, it just so happens that there are some new shoes she's seen available in Manchester so after the meet we have to make a detour, probably to Harvey Nic's or similar.

Nick

Sounds like an expensive trip!

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Hi guys. I was speaking to Colin at P3 yesterday and he informed me we will be sharing the day with one of his regular SuperCar meets. So, if we get there early, at about 9.30am we can have the best parking spots. To that end, if we are ready to depart from Lymm services at 9am we can be parked up at P3 by 9.30 having a coffee and a look round. I am assured that the directors will be bringing along a couple of Aventadors, including an SV, and a Hurican Performante which are all worth an ogle.

ofenomeno99

Hi all, I'm expecting my first baby on the 8th of April so will highly likely not be able to make it. If she's late I'll definitely be there!

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Dear o dear! It’s all about priorities, so you’d better get yours sorted out; come along for a chat and leave her to squeeze one out! ;)

Lozzer

The deal breaker is...what brand of coffee are they dishing out ?.....

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

FF1078

It is. Lymm services at junction of M6 and M56. I'll just go straight to P3 as this is some distance further on.

With you on that one David. That's why I was unsure if it was the correct meeting place. The westeners obviouysly don't fancy coming too close to the Pennies, they may get a nose bleed :saifi:

What time do you want to meet at the Hartshead services David?

Doohickey

Velociraptor
With you on that one David. That's why I was unsure if it was the correct meeting place. The westeners obviouysly don't fancy coming too close to the Pennies, they may get a nose bleed :saifi:

Probably aim to be there about 8.45 and leave at 9?

Doohickey

Velociraptor
If we want to park with the other lot I think we'll be rather late. They're talking about getting to P3 at 09.30

I hadn't checked how long it would take from the services TBH! We probably need to leave about 8.30 then.

Terry

I`m afraid it`s not the nose bleed that worries me, it`s the thought that I might actually get too near Yorkshire! Eight years in York was far too much for me, but fortunately I got a remission for good behaviour and was able to return to civilisation.