3200 on the cover of the Classic Cars Mag, 170 mph

alfatwo

Not a bad right up though, as the author says shame it had to be an auto 3200 and not a manual on the test!

Apparently the Maser and the TVR were just too much :D

The Aston they thought was the best overall

Dave

Contigo

Sponsor
Found it difficult ? Did they post on here? I know of two I could get at a phone call.

redsonnylee

I don’t know who they approached, I received an email request two weeks prior. From memory getting to the location on a specific day in September when it might rain made the logistics difficult. It was a bit cloudy on the day but at least dry.

RSM Masser

Nice to see a 3200 in the £25k bracket, such a shame they go for half that. They are a lot of car for not a lot of money

RW3200

That's another mag I have to buy, cheers for the heads up.
A refreshing change to see Maserati frequently featured on the covers of magazines. Hopefully it will increase the interest in the marque from those who wouldn't naturally be looking. As long as the myths aren't repeated, which they shouldn't be, given the journos do their job and instead of spouting outdated clichés do some proper research and report owners actual experiences - is that a flying pig I see....

R

alfatwo

Seems they can't get enough of the old 3200's:D160272.jpg

The author was blagging it in the direction of the XKR, but not too much..

Dave

alfatwo

If anyone's watched the latest GT episode on Amazon, you'll know..Jaaaaag!:D

It made me laugh!

Dave

Andyk

It read the final paragraph in the news agents and thought it was pretty balanced. If you want the passion of the Italian and can put up with the fragility then go for it is what they basically said. Balancing it with the Jag being the sensible option but they would understand either purchase by the sound of things.....So the small but I read sounded like they didn't pick an outright winner just what suited you.

alfatwo

It read the final paragraph in the news agents and thought it was pretty balanced. If you want the passion of the Italian and can put up with the fragility then go for it is what they basically said. Balancing it with the Jag being the sensible option but they would understand either purchase by the sound of things.....So the small but I read sounded like they didn't pick an outright winner just what suited you.

Its nice to see at nearly 20 years on the old 3200's are getting some press they deserve!

Dave