2018 Events

conaero

Forum Owner
For next year we are going to get a little bit more organised with our events. You are welcome to make comments below but I will update this post #1 with all the events we are planning on attending and links to their individual threads and the contact for the event organiser.

We are having a double garage type branded gazebo made for 2018 so we will be better represented at the events.

THE LINK DIRECT TO THIS THREAD IS ALSO IN THE HEADER BAR: 2018 EVENTS

2018 SportsMaserati.com Events:

JANUARY 2018

FEBRUARY 2018

MARCH 2018

8 Ace Cafe Italian Night - Contact: Dem Maser

APRIL 2018

1 Horsham Piazza Italia

MAY 2018

5 Brooklands Auto Italia

5-6 Sports Cars in the Park at Newby Hall

10 Ace Cafe Italian Night - Contact: Dem Maser

26-27 Prescott Speed Hill Climb, La Vie en Bleu

JUNE 2018

12-18 Le Mans 24hr 2018-The-Road-to-Le-Mans - Contact: Conaero

JULY 2018

12 Ace Cafe Italian Night - Contact: Dem Maser

15 Classics and Sports Cars at Sherborne Castle

AUGUST 2018

4-5 Beaulieu Supercars Weekend

19 Brands Hatch Festival Italia Festival-Italia-2018

TBC MITCAR 2018

SEPTEMBER 2018

1 Concorde Classics, Eastleigh

13 Ace Cafe Italian Night - Contact: Dem Maser

TBC Monaco or Bust (Centenary Club Members Priority Booking) Monaco or Bust - Contact: Newton

OCTOBER 2018

TBC Ryan's Run - Contact: BennyD

NOVEMBER 2018

DECEMBER 2018

1 Xmas Party - Contact: Conaero

Heavenly

Is the club doing Auto Italia on 5th May, as I am going to attend but would be good to know if anyone else attending.

Heavenly

Is there opportunity to join, or is it closed now etc? Im happy to just park in public etc if required, but thought id ask as this would be my first venture out to an event in the car.

midlifecrisis

Ladeez are also invited to Brooklands, my Mrs and Contigo's get a bit lairy...other wives/girlfriends (may they never meet!) are also invited to join in...

conaero

Forum Owner
Martin, we still having a party round yours after?

I’ll put the Gazebo up in your garden and all the crashes can kip in there :)

Gabs

Is the club doing Auto Italia on 5th May, as I am going to attend but would be good to know if anyone else attending.

Is this the event at The Brooklands Museum? I would love to be there this year...

GeoffCapes

Yes maybe not a bad idea....

Is there an official thread with spaces to attend on the stand and once filled park in public etc, im a little confused..

I’m sure there will be at some point. Depends why they allocate us. Last year it was first come basis as there were so many Masers.

Gabs

Got my tickets... If there will be a meet-up around St Albans I will join it, otherwise see you there...

Doohickey

Velociraptor
Matt,

Can you add the meet and Sports Cars in the Park at Newby Hall for 5/6 May please?

Cheers,

safrane

I see the dates for the Classics and Sports Cars at Sherborne Castle are now out.

Sunday 15th July