Merak Project

agooner

I wish I had the confidence and know how to take on something like that. I would be interested if I had an ounce of practical skills.

Steve GS

Oh if I had the storage. Oh and the rest of the cash to buy the rest of the car. And then pay a very competent mechanic to put it all together many £kkkk. As I couldn’t do that myself unfortunately

Wack61

This could make a nice project for someone.

I bet the guy selling it thought that when he bought it, imagine trying to chase down all those little pieces of missing trim, I've got one broken bit in the range rover I've just bought, they've made thousands of them but there's not a used one available anywhere.

I'd think by the time you've spent umpteen hours looking for parts , the same fitting them plus the price you'd have to pay, you'll have it finished just in time for the bottom to fall out of the classic car market

s-l1600b.jpg

philw696

Hope you're not going to need the Brave pants for a 03 Range Rover mate although looking in the UK cheap as chips mate.

Wack61

Hope you're not going to need the Brave pants for a 03 Range Rover mate although looking in the UK cheap as chips mate.

Running fine now Phil, It would have been cheaper than a breaker if I hadn't bought a knackered engine but I got my money back Ok , the new engine has done 90k , the TD6 isn't what you could call a performance vehicle and it corners like a boat but for traveling in comfort it's unbeatable.

philw696

Good Stuff Darren I have loved the Range Rovers I have had and after seeing Andys Supercharged Beast Im after one myself down here.