Another newbie from Norwich

Scootadad

Hi is there something about Norwich ?
So after quite a bit of deliberation and I mean probably a year to eighteen months of deliberation I finally went into Maserati ownership.
With much help from this forum and owners reviews I purchased a 2010 Maserati Quattroporte which I've had for a couple of months now.
I'm glad to say it is performing as expected, the fault light or beep that appears one day then gone the next !!!!
But nothing can beat the stupid grins we have when we go out for a drive.
Don't really know how long I'm going to keep it, but for now savouring the moment.:love4:
DSCF4588.jpg
DSCF4587.jpg

Trev Latter

Hi and welcome. I’m not too far away from you over near Lowestoft. We are a little thin on the ground around these parts, but since the introduction of the Ghibli, there have been a few more. I’ll keep an eye out for you when I pull the covers off mine in the spring.

wifedrivestheclio

Hi,

Nice looking car. I live on the outskirts and work in Norwich, so hope to spot you on the road at some point!

Ian

Scootadad

Hi
Thanks for the warm welcomes.
We certainly are thin on the ground in this area !!! I've seen a couple of Ghibli's and couple of QP's around Norwich but that was in the summer so guess they were just visiting. But generally I haven't seen many about on my travels in this country or abroad, is it because Maserati's are hard to spot ? Even in Italy I only saw one QP !!!
Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I was going to own a car like this or what the future holds but for now.......enjoy

Ebenezer

My QP visits Norwich from time to time when we are visiting Miss Eb who is at UEA. In fact will be there this coming weekend I bleieve
Eb