Ghibli vs Ghibli S vs Granturismo. Help!

MrMickS

Like people say if it's a weekend car go for the GT. That said with 10k miles a year it's going cost more to run than a Ghibli.

I have a Ghibli S I use as my daily driver. It makes every day an occasion. If I wasn't using it as my daily I'd probably have a GT.

conaero

Forum Owner
With GTS’s bottoming out it’s a great time to buy one.

They are very different cars and as above suit daily or weekend weapons respectively.

Benmilesbc

Do you think the GTS has bottomed out? There's a couple of lovely examples sub £32k at dealers at the moment and they are still quite sticky (several months on the market). Looks like the 4.2 examples are still falling as well, have seen a couple even below the 20k mark. I'm not super concerned about depreciation, but the purchase is in no way urgent so I can afford to wait if they are going to continue to get more affordable!

Andyk

Hard to tell......4.2's must get to or just below 20k over the next couple of years and you will probably see 4.7's in the mid to late 20's but can't see you losing much on a 32kish car. Thing with cars of this type they are slow sellers so they can stick around on a forecourt for some time. May be nothing wrong with them just that it's a very small market.

safrane

Prices will continue to fall until production ends or they change the engine in the new model. IMO