Any Duo- select upgrades?

Wanderer

Is there anyway to tell if one has been fitted already in a pre-owened car? Other than by dismantling the dash?

Sommi

Photo as requested.
e2d7d6925847a5830881e616ccfca422.jpg
bd9e15aaf287fd161e2e6f37eb6d7bba.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

CatmanV2

That looks pretty much exactly like the switch supplied with a DBW. Of course it's a bog standard switch so it's indicative but not exactly proof.

What happens when you flick it?

C

Sommi

For me it does remain flicked to ON all the time. I did turn it off a couple of times when I got the car and there was a noticeable lag in gear changes even in sport mode.
The previous owner also said he left it switched on all the time.
I still have the paperwork which came with it if something needs referenced.

Motorsport3

For me it does remain flicked to ON all the time. I did turn it off a couple of times when I got the car and there was a noticeable lag in gear changes even in sport mode.
The previous owner also said he left it switched on all the time.
I still have the paperwork which came with it if something needs referenced.

Sommi, im looking at the car in the picture of your profile and it is very similar to mine. Same colour, wheels, plate ending in MAS, reg jan 2005. It is my first maserati too. Where do you take it for service? Im at Wimbledon so not far from Surrey.

Sommi

That's a very nice spec. Specially if you got the wheels upgraded to the sports GT 20" already.
I am in Woking and car is a regular at autofficina who I would sincerely recommend. I have had it serviced and looked after by them.
This Feb I am taking it to Voicey at AV Engg who is a great expert at these and a very recommended forum member by all here.