One car you wished you had never sold

davy83

I often wish I had kept this TVR Chimeara with factory Tuscan headlight conversion, engine upgraded to 320HP, larger brakes, improved suspension, and a sound to die for. one of the best driving cars I have experienced, terrifying and awesome.

DSCF5320.jpg

hukent

My 1966 Lotus Elan Sprint and my ex Prodrive Subaru Legacy Estate, a real wolf in sheeps clothing!

Andyk

Yes, that was my actual car and I owned it twice. Last I heard it had gone to Germany with somebody in the armed forces. Would own it a third time and forever if the opportunity ever came up

It's a real beauty buddy....Always wanted one.

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
I don't regret selling any of mine, as they have always been a stepping stone to others. Met some great people and had some great experiences along the way, which I may not have done. (Possibly I could have tucked away my old RHD 1963 Fiat 500D though.)

This.
I could say my S1 Elise 111s, that was perfect in every way, however if I still had it, I wouldn't have the Maser.

Attachments

• IMG_3075.jpg
    IMG_3075.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 114

jaisharma

If I am restricted to one, my Lamborghini Espada. Lots of fun, amazing noise and spectacular looks to my eyes.
A very close second would be my Fulvia HF. Owned for about 18 years, bought in bits, great road car, turned it into a racer, the most fun car to own. Only sold it to get a faster racer, but I'm not sure it was a move for the better!

allandwf

Saw one for the first time at Festival Italia. Incredible!

C

Yes incredible looks. I also had one.Bought after the Merak. 1974 RHD sold around 15 years ago. Don't regret selling it, though would have made a tidy profit if I'd kept it.

Ewan

My Khamsin. Such a rare and beautiful car, and it has increased in value five-fold in the seven years since.

casadalloro

Had 2 awesome years doing irish tarmac championship 92/93..should never have sold it for the clio..

Attachments

• 7A2D3074-9E26-49EB-A65C-FC7081B622C0.jpg
    7A2D3074-9E26-49EB-A65C-FC7081B622C0.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 96

spkennyuk

I have two cars that i wish i still had.

1300 MG Metro. Handled like a go-cart and considering it was an old tech engine it was reasonably quick and fun to drive.

159 2.4jtd now owned by a forum member. Fettled by alfatune. By far the best Alfa i have ever owned. Quick and fun to drive.

G

Guest 1678

Volvo V70 T6 estate.

Maximum stealth, VMax on the speed front and the most comfortable car I ever owned.

So much more class than an AMG estate.

dem maser

I miss my black GTV V6 with tan leather
The noise and the colour combo was beautiful
Had 32k on it and i had to sell to fund the AC

redsonnylee

My mum bought me an old Mini Clubman 1275 GT when I passed my driving test. I learnt all my mechanical qskills on this and never took it for a service anywhere. It saw me through university so have many fond memories especially as it was my first car.