Granturismo - Connector in Boot - Battery related?

Navcorr

I've never understand this perpetual need to have BT or internet connectivity in things that don't need it. i plug my Ctek in and forget it, not sure why I need to check in with me and waste more of my time. ditto my fridge.

:lol2:

Modern life - who needs it!

Ebenezer

How long before we hear the folllowing?

"****! It seems my house has crashed. I'll need to reboot it"

Eb

Masser50

I've never understand this perpetual need to have BT or internet connectivity in things that don't need it. i plug my Ctek in and forget it, not sure why I need to check in with me and waste more of my time. ditto my fridge.
Well because why bother having to plug it in, plus deal with dangling cord, if you know you don't have to in the first place?! If your car just sits there then I guesss I get your thinking but if not then it's more convenient.

bigbob

Well because why bother having to plug it in, plus deal with dangling cord, if you know you don't have to in the first place?! If your car just sits there then I guesss I get your thinking but if not then it's more convenient.

Personally I don't find the lead to be an issue and always connect up the Ctek if the car will not be used again that day. Ditto not using the EPB. I guess it is just what works for us individually.