maserati & ferrari diagnostic tool/scanner

steve3200

Hello,

I have a used Launch Pad 2 diagnostic tool which has all manufacturers including the maserati and ferrari diagnostic software, it's 12 months old and still has free updates for another 12 months.

I have another Launch Pad 2 so this is surplus to my needs, hence why I'm selling it.

It's in perfect condition.

I have used it on the 3200gt, 4200 and also the Gransport models, and it worked very well, with good results, it also covers the QP, Ghibli and Granturismo plus other earlier models.

It will clear fault lights and diagnose problems etc etc

PM me if interested

conaero

Forum Owner
Hi Steve, can you tell us a bit more about it or post a video off YouTube or something?

I am interested, for the forum.

Can it reset service lights and put the electronic parking brake into service mode on a QP and GT?

And of course, what you looking for it?

steve3200

Hi Steve, can you tell us a bit more about it or post a video off YouTube or something?

I am interested, for the forum.

Can it reset service lights and put the electronic parking brake into service mode on a QP and GT?

And of course, what you looking for it?

Hi, yes i believe it can do these things, but will check this out over the weekend, I'm looking for £1,300

conaero

Forum Owner
Ok TBH at that price I would buy a new Autel system with 2 years of updates for £1800.

Thanks for the offer though.