Telephone not available prompt

Mattp

My QP doesnt have the in armrest telephone, but every time I turn the car on, the infotainment beeps a few times and flashes a warning that the telephone is not available.

Ive tried poking a working SIM card into the slot on the off chance that would stop it, but no dice!

Is there a way to turn that warning off? or am i forever reminded that the original owner cheaped out on the options list!!!

alfatwo

My QP doesnt have the in armrest telephone, but every time I turn the car on, the infotainment beeps a few times and flashes a warning that the telephone is not available.

Ive tried poking a working SIM card into the slot on the off chance that would stop it, but no dice!

Is there a way to turn that warning off? or am i forever reminded that the original owner cheaped out on the options list!!!

No telephone conversations on the move any more, same as drink driving. The plod will get you, and it won't go down too well with your future bank balance and car insurance..

That's what a mate said to me last week coming out of Warwick Magistrates Court were he got 6 points and £400 fine!

Dave