4.7 cat D on copart 5k miles

outrun

Em, what's wrong with it? Why is it cat D? I'm probably missing the glaringly obvious.

outrun

I thought water damage but it's running so that's weird. It could be stolen/recovered and paid out so the insurance send it to auction?

conaero

Forum Owner
61 plate with 5k Miles....sort of £45k I would guess. Chuck in a cat D and your looking at £35-37k?

hmmm interesting. so who do you ring to speak to about it?

is there any way to tell if its an mc shift or not by looking at those pics?? there is a pic of the chasis and model numbers. it says automatic but they may class mc shift as automatic

dgmx5

hmmm interesting. so who do you ring to speak to about it?

Call 0191 518 1105. You need to be a Copart member to bid which just means paying a £50 fee and providing some documentation but does not give you long to sort that out.

Car is still in Peterlee and not in their Sandwich site as Geoff thought. Shame it had not been brought down south. Could be a great buy, could be a dog.

GeoffCapes

Call 0191 518 1105. You need to be a Copart member to bid which just means paying a £50 fee and providing some documentation but does not give you long to sort that out.

Car is still in Peterlee and not in their Sandwich site as Geoff thought. Shame it had not been brought down south. Could be a great buy, could be a dog.

They have a grey GT in Sandwich then. (Although it's no where near Sandwich!).

GeoffCapes

Boom boom tish!

I'll take mine there to prove you wrong!

Only because I don't know where Baguette is!

dgmx5

You'd never get a GT in a sandwich Mark

You'd never get a GT through Sandwich; tiny roads not meant for the 21st century... or the 17th century for that matter.

Mark, is Copart's place just up the road from the Pfizer site, across the road from where Richborough Power Station used to be? Nearer Sandwich than Margate I would have thought although I agree not really near either.

2b1ask1

Special case
Just north of Sandwich on the A256 west side; I think it is the old power station site!

GeoffCapes

You'd never get a GT through Sandwich; tiny roads not meant for the 21st century... or the 17th century for that matter.

Mark, is Copart's place just up the road from the Pfizer site, across the road from where Richborough Power Station used to be? Nearer Sandwich than Margate I would have thought although I agree not really near either.

That’s the one!