Verde FF

allandwf

Yes we discussed that earlier, looks great, I think. You need that , Marci, and the little Verdi Spider I have as a set ;)

Ewan

Stunning in real life - I went to see it a few weeks ago. Had an enormous number of extras so was over £300k when new. They even had to get the special personal permission of Luca de Monte...(Chairman of Ferrari) to have car painted in a Maserati colour (Verdi Mexico). The interior is amazing. It is absolutely as new in condition - simply a glorious car.

D Walker

I dont like green but OMG - That does look good. Especially with the yellow calipers!!

highlander

Stunning in real life - I went to see it a few weeks ago. Had an enormous number of extras so was over £300k when new. They even had to get the special personal permission of Luca de Monte...(Chairman of Ferrari) to have car painted in a Maserati colour (Verdi Mexico). The interior is amazing. It is absolutely as new in condition - simply a glorious car.

Well, Verde Mexico is the best colour.........we all know that ;)

D Walker

Is there such a thing as a Verde Mexico GS - There is one colour I dont think i have seen...

iainw

Do you think the owner is the same as the green 458 they have for sale? Certainly unique colour choices!

DavidL

Am I alone in thinking the interior colour is just a bit of an anticlimax? Wouldn't a dark tan work better with the green. Superb machine all the same, so when does it arrive Ewan?

Ewan

Am I alone in thinking the interior colour is just a bit of an anticlimax? Wouldn't a dark tan work better with the green. Superb machine all the same, so when does it arrive Ewan?

Trust me, David, when you sit in the car, it looks and feels very special. As an example, the owner liked the carbon fibre steering wheel, so picked that as an option. But he only really wanted the carbon to show on the centre peice. So he then paid extra again to cover up the rest of the carbon in alcantara. So in reality, he paid extra for a carbon wheel, then extra again to cover it up. Just because he could. Madness of the highest degree.

Anyway...

I went to have a look and decide, instantly, that it's gorgeous. So I chat innocently with Mr Meridien Modena and mention the fact that I can't afford it.

But unfortunately, the salesman has the better of me and points out that I can.

****. Rumbled.

Currently, therefore, we are at stalemate.

But I'm thinking, here's the Ghibli GT Verdi Mexico in my garage:

IMG_3044.jpg
IMG_3049.jpg

So undeniably, they'd make a nice pair.

outrun

You'd just need Greg's (ex-mine!) verde 3200 and you're into a green thing to sit alongside the blue thing....

Genuinely, if I was in a position right now, I'd have that FF on photos alone. It's superb.

Navcorr

I went to have a look and decide, instantly, that it's gorgeous.

Ooh - I don't see it myself. The back end is, imho, horrid.
Plus in profile, squint a little, its not so different to a Scimitar.
Whereas your Ghibli looks fab.

outrun

The FF looks are certainly an acquired taste. Not the traditional Ferrari sports car look but to me, that’s where the appeal lies. It’s a 4wd, fast back with mental performance and seats for all the family. When you see one as well specked as this one, it becomes something slightly left field that’s got so much style, it’s awesome.

allandwf

I must admit when I first saw the FF I didn't really like it, but saw a few at Ferrari 70, looks great in the flesh, and to see families arrive and kids climbing out the back was great.