Stunning blue two seater Stradale back up

ChrisQP09

With that mileage, looks about 5k overpriced compared to other examples I've seen.

Nice nonetheless.

conaero

Forum Owner
Its nice to see them getting up there with the mileage makes me feel a bit better about mine.

Nice exterior, not overly keen on the interior but a lovely car none the less.

Id say its spot on price wise...but I would, wouldn't I :)

Andyk

Price is pretty subjective but its in a very rare colour....Most two seaters are white or black I really don't think it's over priced....May be wrong but could be the only one in that colour in the UK....

Ewan

That's a tempter. Though the interior wouldn't be my first choice and the value is debateable. There's a 12k two-seat Strad for private sale at £60k, so this would be a £10k premium for the Blu Med paint and some extra carbon bits, but over double the mileage. And do I like Blu Med quite that much? Possibly. But on the other hand, I'd be surprised if it sells at that price at this time of year, so waiting for the asking price to drop might be a gamble worth taking.

Though it's all a mute point for me right now as I've not sold the QP GTS yet, and I really really can't justify adding yet another Maz to the stable!

Andyk

Thought of you when it came up again Ewan........60k two seater....Doinds a very good buy that one.

Ewan

The £60k car is the black one that was briefly advertised (at about £64k) by a dealer in Yorkshire a few weeks back. It's now back with the owner and is available as a private sale. Looks like a good buy - would make someone a particularly memorable Christmas present.

Contigo

Sponsor
The £60k car is the black one that was briefly advertised (at about £64k) by a dealer in Yorkshire a few weeks back. It's now back with the owner and is available as a private sale. Looks like a good buy - would make someone a particularly memorable Christmas present.

Do you mean the black one that was at GC cars? That was 12k Miles and about same price. Why on earth is it for sale? Link?

iainw

Agreed there. Bargain at that price and a lovely car. Not sure why it didn't sell at 64. No matter how much one likes
Med Blu (which is an amazing colour) that 31k Mile strad is 7-10k overpriced.

D Walker

Cant be same one Iain- I remember Arthur said the guy px'd it against a Porsche and he got 63 for it which was why I was quoted 63.5, but I'm confused as I was told GC dont do SOR,

Andyk

All this talk of black and grey Stradales makes me want the blue one evan more......

iainw

Cant be same one Iain- I remember Arthur said the guy px'd it against a Porsche and he got 63 for it which was why I was quoted 63.5, but I'm confused as I was told GC dont do SOR,

I was told that too- which is strange. They sell a lot of cars. Has anyone got experience with them? I was looking at a spider there, but have been warned by a couple of people on forums. They price their cars well and have good stock.

D Walker

I was told that too- which is strange. They sell a lot of cars. Has anyone got experience with them? I was looking at a spider there, but have been warned by a couple of people on forums. They price their cars well and have good stock.

i've heard before they dont have a good rep, but when you read all the feedback on Autotrader its all good, I pop round every month or so, and always get offered coffee etc before any mention of cars, or, so either the detractors arent prepared to do it publically for some reason i dont know..they must be doing something right...

JonW

Evan - buy the Med Blu Stradale. I want to but it’s roughly 18 months - 2yrs too early for me. If you bought it, I could buy it from you in 2 yrs time...

rockits

The blue one is a real jeckyl & hyde car....lovely outside...inside.....mmmm....not so good. About 5-8k overpriced in my book.