Red gransport ebay

Contigo

Sponsor
Get it bought mate, go in with a £25k offer and he will love it at this time of year.

conaero

Forum Owner
He was interested in my brothers car in PX, his car and 15k

Brothers car is mint and has a new clutch, the GS is scruffy and clutch on over 30k miles, he’s a dreamer and will be hanging onto it for quite a while yet.

Cars production date are within a year of each other too.

safrane

I have seen said GS, however I have not seen Martyns 4200.
However if his 4200 is in excellent condition and with a full history I would not pay an extra 10k for the GS.

I admit this is my own view but it is based on the ownership experience of having 2 4200s and now a GS. I would not pay the 10k for a car of the same age and milage...there is no justification for that amount for the seats and a chin spoiler.

Spartacus

I offered him 10k and my car which is fair given that the GS needs a bit of love and the clutch will go in the next 10k miles .

Last edited:

leeq61

I offered him 10k and my car which is fair given that the GS needs a bit of love and the clutch will go in the next 10k miles .

That's great news Martyn!. He'll be silly to pass on that. Red on a Gransport looks awesome.

Andyk

His car and £10k is the right figure.

Think it's about right as he will need to make some money so px seems about right at 15k surely....But yes 10k on top us where it probably should be if scruffy.

GeoffCapes

It's a good offer for Martyn, but for a dealer he'll want more as he has a margin and he has to cover the Sale of Goods act (also known as a 6 month warranty).

I think he will want more cash. If he offered to split the difference I think you'd still be getting a good deal.

Unless of course he wants to sell it as a 'trade' sale.

Spartacus

Id do a trade sale at 10k , Thats fair i think. It needs the bumpers repainting as they are a differant shade to the rest of the car . It has aftermarket parking sensors that are a darker shade in colour , and a few minor parking dents . It hunts slightly on tick over apparently, plus the impending clutch collapse ;P . All stuff that will have to be done , but all in all i think its a nice car and i have heard good things about the seller . The deal just has to be right thats all .

Last edited:

Andyk

Id do a trade sale at 10k , Thats fair i think. It needs the bumpers repainting as they are a differant shade to the rest of the car . It has aftermarket parking sensors that are a darker shade in colour , and a few minor parking dents . It hunts slightly on tick over apparently, plus the impending clutch collapse ;P . All stuff that will have to be done , but all in all i think its a nice car and i have heard good things about the seller . The deal just has to be right thats all .

It feels pretty decent to me with what needs looking at.......