Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Thinking of selling my 11k mile gransport

Quote Originally Posted by Jnismith View Post
    I would love this car but I’d want to drive it. Amazing though how the price for such an immaculate car is not so much more than just a good one.
    I thought he is asking £40k-ish. Thats a lot more than just a good one which I think starts with a 3 and the next digit is between 2-5.
    Current Week-End Pleasure:
    Porsche 996 Turbo with factory X50 option running larger K24 turbos and GT2 Intercoolers as standard. 6-speed Manual.
    "once bitten, forever smitten".

2007 Maserati Gran Sport LE. A different kind of driving experience in sport mode.

Daily: Mercedes E-class W211 220 CDI Auto tiptronic. The daily work horse.

Quote Originally Posted by cheshiremaserati View Post
    I thought he is asking £40k-ish. Thats a lot more than just a good one which I think starts with a 3 and the next digit is between 2-5.
    Depends on the "-ish" bit. Have you seen a GS anywhere near as beautiful? Doubt it. Each to their own of course.

Quote Originally Posted by dickygrace View Post
    No it’s not that car.
    Do you know where it went ....I believe beshoffs exported it to the UK?

Yes Jeremy sold it but don’t know where it went.
    Maserati sourcing and sales

Quote Originally Posted by Navcorr View Post
    Depends on the "-ish" bit. Have you seen a GS anywhere near as beautiful? Doubt it. Each to their own of course.
    I was making the point that the difference between this car and an immaculate one is more than the price of a good one!
    Porsche 996 Turbo with factory X50 option running larger K24 turbos and GT2 Intercoolers as standard. 6-speed Manual.

2007 Maserati Gran Sport LE. A different kind of driving experience in sport mode.

I was making the point that the difference between this car and an immaculate one is more than the price of a good one!
    I put this in the bracket of "stating the bleeding obvious"
    For such a stunning example I would agree with:

Quote Originally Posted by Jnismith View Post
    Amazing though how the price for such an immaculate car is not so much more than just a good one.

We will agree to disagree, yes its bleedin obvious that the price f an immaculate be (e.g. This 11k mike example) will be a hije more than the price of "just a good one" and not as stated "not much difference"

This car is very low mileage and should sell very quick to a collector who limits mileage to keep it low mileage to preserve its value.

We will agree to disagree
    Lets also agree the car is absolutely drop dead gorgeous. Regardless of mileage is it worth the difference, approx. +15%, ish, absolutely yes.
    I understand the investment perspective but such a shame something so beautiful doesn't get used. Like fine wines - they're made to be enjoyed.

Lets also agree the car is absolutely drop dead gorgeous. Regardless of mileage is it worth the difference, approx. +15%, ish, absolutely yes.
    I understand the investment perspective but such a shame something so beautiful doesn't get used. Like fine wines - they're made to be enjoyed.
    My point was that I thought there would be a bit more difference. Particularly as the MC Victory cars seem to be higher. That said, 40 ish might mean lower as well.

Gents...for the record I drive the car every couple off weeks weather permitting so she’s no garage queen ...all mazzas drive better when used regularly.
    With regard to price....You pays your money you makes your choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nero Carbonio QP Gts 4.7 & Blu Med Gt Stradale /gtv6 3.0 1985
    Previous: Granturismo s/QP 4 evo/ gransport/QP 5 gts/3200 Gta/8c/blu Lagos evo integrale/4c le

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456