Thinking of selling my 11k mile gransport

BRR

That really is stunning, if it's available at £40kish then I think that's great value

D Walker

So, got the car home in one piece, had forgot what it was like to get waves and thumbs up, oh , and young lads in Seat's wanting some sport....
Thanks to Brett / Dicky for a seamless purchase,
Couple of squeaks here and there,
Very happy, pulls like a train and goes where its pointed with consummate ease, had forgotten what its like to watch a petrol gauge go down as you drive....

Dave

safrane

Great news Dave and glad you are home safe and sound.

Just insured taxed mine for April 1st after the winter lay up.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Brilliant! Very pleased to hear you have it home, Dave, and - best of all - are already enjoying it.

D Walker

Cheers All,
Yes I am, glad to be back in the club, mind you, if I had gone to Dickies today for a browse I'd have spent money. He has some serious metal gathered. They all look better in the flesh. Glad I had bought one all ready as I may have had to do a kidney for the Grey GTS, stunning car.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Cheers All,
Yes I am, glad to be back in the club, mind you, if I had gone to Dickies today for a browse I'd have spent money. He has some serious metal gathered. They all look better in the flesh. Glad I had bought one all ready as I may have had to do a kidney for the Grey GTS, stunning car.

Thanks Dave, glad you'd a good trip back. We do have some really special cars at the moment, and more due in next week.

philw696

Congratulations from New Zealand Dave and wishing you all as Good a Summer as we had down here.

midlifecrisis

Nice One Dave, if you're coming down in it for Le Mans, leave the keys as Mrs MLC will keep it ticking over...

Seriously, we'll put it in the garage on a battery tender...

or we could go in yours!

D Walker

I’ll be in the Golf and your missus can use it as much as she likes... still hoping for a spot to Spain so will need to keep miles available, or renegotiate insurance...