Cheap GT / QPV Sat Nav disc upgrade

JonW

Well done - let me know what else you're after and I'll keep an eye out. My commission rates are very reasonable ;-)

Lol - I didn’t think I was looking for a sat nav upgrade, but £55 seemed like a bargain, and it can’t do any harm to have a more upto date set of maps. Keep up the good work, and if at some point we meet I will gladly buy a beer or three!

Jkulin

Lol - I didn’t think I was looking for a sat nav upgrade, but £55 seemed like a bargain, and it can’t do any harm to have a more upto date set of maps. Keep up the good work, and if at some point we meet I will gladly buy a beer or three!

Jon, I'm not sure if this would update my 2010 QP but if it does, then once you are finished with it, I'd happily buy it off you, or...... if there was a duplicate floating around then would cross your hands with silver ;-)

JonW

Jon, I'm not sure if this would update my 2010 QP but if it does, then once you are finished with it, I'd happily buy it off you, or...... if there was a duplicate floating around then would cross your hands with silver ;-)

Thanks John, may be in touch....

Razz

What would one need to do access these files.
And would they be compatible with the QP Bose head unit.
Hear the Xmas party was quite a success!
Best
Razz

Keano

also interested in updating maps. Does the Bose in 2009 QP have a CD or is it not on the hard disk ?

Also does anyone know how to update the Gracenote DB for CDs ?

thx

StuartW

also interested in updating maps. Does the Bose in 2009 QP have a CD or is it not on the hard disk ?

Also does anyone know how to update the Gracenote DB for CDs ?

thx

The maps are updated via 13 or so different CDs, one for each territory

Wanderer

I've got a pukka 2013 Nav CD in my 2006 QP - I can share if it's the lastest one we have around here....