Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: detailing day 2018

I'd be very interested in coming too - but it sounds like I'm too late. If anyone cancels or you have another event, please let me know. Many thanks

sadly a few have cancelled, I won't be adding members in this group as I would prefer to keep this to 3-4 max... for those that showed interest I will look to arrange Sat 10th Feb as second day - this is to be confirmed

Sat 27th Jan - CONFIRMED BOOKING - look forward to meeting you guys
    1 - Scaf (PM please)
    2 - MGT (PM please)
    3 - rockits
    4 - sommi

10am start - I will be in the unit when you arrive and help out with parking, please park safe and not to obstruct my neighbours drives or the street.

To help Matt out with GDPR (being carefully with personal data on the forum) - could you PM me your email address and I will send you an email with my address.

Being covered on the day
    - prep
    - wash
    - dry
    - clay
    - DA / Rotatory machine polish
    - Sealant / Wax / nano coating
    - up keep

any questions or suggested changes to the schedule please ask away or if you want to focus on any part also let me know...

it will be an all day event but time will be dependant on you guys, I can spend as much or little time as you would like....

please note this is dependant on weather conditions and subject to being cancelled

DETAILING DAY COSTS
    Detailing Day charges / cost - this is a free service for existing forum members ONLY, I offer this service as a thanks to the forum for the help I had over the years

10th for me please !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zep View Post
    Is this in Buckinghamshire? If there is space I would appreciate the opportunity to join in...

Thanks,

Zep

hi Zep - yep in Bucks area, would you be free Sat 10th Feb ? I will look to arrange another date but yet to be confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by RoaryRati View Post
    I'd be very interested in coming too - but it sounds like I'm too late. If anyone cancels or you have another event, please let me know. Many thanks
    hi - maybe not, are you be free Sat 10th Feb ? I will look to arrange another date but yet to be confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by D Walker View Post
    10th for me please !!!!!
    will keep you posted, also have the others showing interest - could be back to doing 3 days....

I would definitely be up for the 10th... or other dates that work for you...
    Italian:
    2012 Granturismo S (Med Blu, Larini x-pipe)
    Other:
    2016 Range Rover Sport Autobiography
    2006 Mini Cooper S (Checkmate)

Sorry - looks like I can't make the 10th - but will keep eye out on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by EnzoMC View Post
    hi Zep - yep in Bucks area, would you be free Sat 10th Feb ? I will look to arrange another date but yet to be confirmed
    10th is great for me, thanks!

PM sent -

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast