GT S for sale in Chepstow

iainw

Just visit my friends garage in Chepstow and he has a GT S for sale....very low miles but you have to like red inside.........that's a lot of red...

Some if you may remember Chris from Llandow a few years ago....he came to a few and gave some tips to some of you.....and then become know as mad Chris.....

http://www.carswebsite.co.uk/maserati-granturismo-s-mc-shift-in-chepstow-monmouthshire-6225021

PMSL! There’s red and then there is that interior!!!!:hello:
Little bit hopeful- 44k pre Xmas for a 2009 MC shift..

Andyk

Look forward to Phil taking a look inside Matt....Think he may be sick......I know how he loves the red.......

StuartW

Wow! And the exterior is so under stated in that colour too, but it certainly stands out!

Andyk

It would Wattie and steering wheel is easily retrimmed as well if you wanted. Very low mile car as well. Always love silver on a GT as it shows the lines perfectly.

Andyk

Yep so much choice .....That's a sentence I never thought I would use when describing the Maserati used car market

JonW

I kinda like it... I fear it could give me a headache if I looked at it too long, but if you limit yourself to quick glances, I think it looks great.

zagatoes30

Talk about extremes, subtle and sedate outside and loud as loud inside - hate to think of the personality of the person who ordered that when new.

safrane

I always think what the guys at the factory thought of the person who spec'd the car when they were fitting it!

highlander

I have a red interior in the Alfa GT and love it but the side panels and steering wheel being red is a step too far, even for me.

Andyk

Last time hi gad a steering wheel retrimmed it was £180 and it looked better than new and was slightly chunkier which I really liked.

agooner

WOW - That is red overload!!!

Assuming you got the price down by £5K (I mean you are doing the seller a favour by taking it off their hands), what could you do to tone down the red. Change out all the seats for black ones possibly? Are there any interior panels that would be changed inexpensively?