Maserati QP IV

zagatoes30

I have decided to dispose of my QP IV as I need to clear space.

It is a super rare RHD 6 speed manual 3.2 Evoluzione in Silver with Black Leather. The car looks tidy at first glance but it has obviously had some paint and the match on the doors is not great. There are signs of bubbling along the front edge of the bonnet and one of the rear wheel arches but much less than is normal on this era Maserati. The sills and floor have all been welded in the past, and I would say they are solid if not overly pretty, the same can be said of the suspension and subframes.

The engine runs well and pulls like a train with no smoke either under power or on the overrun. The battery is struggling to start the car but it might just be for lack of use, once fully charged she fires up no problem. There are currently 2 dashboard warning lights which have developed whilst it has not been used, suspension and ABS I have not investigated yet.

The car has been stood for about 2 years, started and moved occasionally but not on the road and hence there is no MOT. I plan to sell in the new year as a project and price accordingly but if anyone is interested prior to it going on general release PM me.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
That’s rare, an Evo Manual; I’ve sent the details to a QPIV enthusiast friend of mine.