Wedding Supercars - A Chauffeur Driven Service.

Contigo

Sponsor
As some of you may know (having seen my FB feed plastered with shameless advertising) Adam V and I have recently setup a Wedding supercar venture after months of planning and the website has now gone live.

www.weddingsupercars.co.uk

https://www.facebook.com/weddingsupercars/

Please feel free to share/like and comment on any points which need attention. We will be running competitions in the near future, running ads in leading Wedding magazines and attending many wedding events over the next few months to push the business so it's going to be a busy few months ahead but worth it in the long run hopefully. As the business grows we may be adding more cars so anyone up for it feel free to contact us regarding registration etc.....

23632809_501865490197920_7038099370507266715_o.jpg

23783785_502475606803575_1861247618546803923_o.jpg

23632813_501862330198236_7181516079633160546_o.jpg

23737723_502475600136909_7562864645815137773_o.jpg

MarkMas

Chief pedant
Nice idea, and good website.

Although I not sure I really get the whole 'I'm a passenger in someone else's supercar' thing.

You probably have this covered, but I would pitch this service at Wedding Planners. It is the perfect thing to have in their armoury when the bridegroom starts to whine about all the flowers, dresses, etc.

iainw

I think the website looks really good- nice logo and advertising.
Good luck guys

Lozzer

Yes, a good and different idea, website looks good too, 308 for me! , although if I were to ever be married again, my choice of transport would be a hearse........

Moz1000

Good luck mate. One comment I have - all good about the cars, but what about the chauffeurs?
Moz

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
In case I ever decide to get married again I shall hire a supercar (plus driver) to drive me extremely quickly in the wrong direction.

Phil and Mr Beans, good luck with this. Great initiative and I hope it's a success. To MAF's point on FB, the Flying Banana would of course be an excellent addition to the Fleet of Fury. Plus you could also advertise it's proven doughnut capabilities for anyone who prefers to arrive at weddings covered in their own sick.

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Good luck with the venture!
Here is my supercar (well it certainly was when I bought her over three decades ago when I was 19...and still is today!).
Did a fine job taking my Sister to her wedding this last summer (and I then gave her away), and a picture of us escaping after our wedding 16 years ago!

Attachments

• DSC_0646B&W.jpg
    DSC_0646B&W.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 176
  • Michael5.JPG
    Michael5.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 178

spkennyuk

Good luck with the new venture. Just think of all the wedding fairs you will be attending before spring/ summer comes around again.

Contigo

Sponsor
So bookings are now coming in and interest is being generated thanks to some crazy advertising in wedding magazines, online facebook groups and dropping literature off with bridal shops. Lots of wedding fayres to attend too.

Anyone spot the shout out in Modern Classics this month? Every little helps and all that!!!!

It's going to be a crazy busy year. :D

CatmanV2

So bookings are now coming in and interest is being generated thanks to some crazy advertising in wedding magazines, online facebook groups and dropping literature off with bridal shops. Lots of wedding fayres to attend too.

Anyone spot the shout out in Modern Classics this month? Every little helps and all that!!!!

It's going to be a crazy busy year. :D

Yep, saw it. Figured it was you :)

C

conaero

Forum Owner
Phil, Im here if you need any car cover. Dont think the bride will be to impressed with being bundled in the back of a Strad, but there you go :)

Contigo

Sponsor
Phil, Im here if you need any car cover. Dont think the bride will be to impressed with being bundled in the back of a Strad, but there you go :)

:D

Mate more than happy to add your car in the future that's for sure if you want in on it.

RSM Masser

Well at least they would get to their destination and wouldn’t be getting out of a flat bed with a 3200 on the back!

Contigo

Sponsor
Well at least they would get to their destination and wouldn’t be getting out of a flat bed with a 3200 on the back!

As much as i'm an ambassador for the 3200 I would honestly have to think long and hard about adding one to the fleet! :D