Yet another newbie seeking advice and guidance

Stevetay55

Hello to all you good folk out there...after viewing your fine forum and finding it a wealth of knowledge I decided to join to be able to converse with you all. I have a dilemma a rather nice dilemma that is....I am looking to upgrade from my Jaguar XF to a Maserati...which one I know not they all look stunning!! That's where you collective good folk come in.
My budget is restrictive however at £29000 what would you advise I start looking at regarding value / excitement within the Maserati age range and model type.
Much appreciated for your time
Steve

agooner

Hello to all you good folk out there...after viewing your fine forum and finding it a wealth of knowledge I decided to join to be able to converse with you all. I have a dilemma a rather nice dilemma that is....I am looking to upgrade from my Jaguar XF to a Maserati...which one I know not they all look stunning!! That's where you collective good folk come in.
My budget is restrictive however at £29000 what would you advise I start looking at regarding value / excitement within the Maserati age range and model type.
Much appreciated for your time
Steve

Steve, welcome to the forum. I joined only a couple of weeks ago myself and in the same position as you - looking for my first Maser.
Ask yourself do I want 2 or 4 seats. Coupe or Spyder?
I initially was weighing up between a 3200 GTA or a 4200CC, but now I'm leaning more to a Gransport (GS) or possibly a Granturismo (GT). Both are above my price point for a good model at the moment but I can wait.
Good hunting.
Andy

GeoffCapes

If you're after 4 seats go for Ewans QP.

If it's 2+2 then you're looking at a 4.2 GT, a GS, or 4200, or 3200.

If you can stretch to 35k than Adam's GTS is mint!

All depends what you are after!

Thank you I will investigate what's on the market

Save yourself a lot of leg work looking at this then that and talk to Richard Grace and Marios at Autoshield.
They will give you a full unbiased picture of what is likely to be best-fit in your budget.

I took their advice and bought an immaculate GranSport from Richard last October that had been through an inspection at Marios (Autoshield Maserati). Very happy with my car and the choice. They know the market and told me based on what I was looking for, what model in the range would be good-fit against my requirements without any bias.

Highly recommended to speak to them - I did and bought the first car I saw at Richard Grace - and it featured in Oct 2016's Modern Classics magazine.

Buy a good one that's sorted and at the very top end of your budget.

safrane

Welcome.

What a great position to be in.

The cars mentioned all have their merits but it is important you match that with your requirements.

I am sure, once decided, there will be plenty of members and knowledge on the forum who will happily guide you.