Aston Martin Vantage released

Andyk

Me too.......hangover that is, but I definitely wont be going anywhere......like the look of the Blue DB9.

If you like the DB9 speak to Stewart (needamaser) He bought one a few months back and loves it.

bigbob

I don't believe in giving too much thought to trying to make money out of cars as I feel it can get in the way of me buying what I really want but V12, manual gearbox and stunning looks - that must be a low cost way to enjoy a special brand over the next decade or so.

Andyk

Agree Bob....look after that one...Use it as a weekend toy and I really don’t think you will get less than you pay for her......and this model will be the one collectors want for its manual box .... ok you can get a manual on some of the last cars as long as you tick the box that gave you different colour decals.....This original car just feels old school...big engine, rear wheel drive, manual.....How many other V12s can you get in manual form now and from back then.

Andyk

Love it or loath it you can certainly see where at controversial front grill came from......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 54
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 54

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
How about an original manual Adam......See ADG has one and at 71k price is low compared to most on the market.

I’ve been looking at them, Andy. Thing is, I personally quite like the semi-auto. Annoying I also prefer the newer Vanquish-sourced centre console thingy, but that seems to add about £10k. Still browsing.

Anyone want to buy a GTS..?

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Adam, must be a Vantage in Bristol for you...What a stunning array of Vantages in one place......That yellow V12 roadster sounds like an animal......Dark red V12 as well looks special with the carbon seats.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y9_NdeKSzUU

Oddly enough, I looked at both of those. The yellow one is a customer's and sounds epic. The red one was bought by a serial AM owner who's wife didn't like it so he took it back. 500 miles on the clock, yours for £130k. It's beautifully spec'd and the colour is caught somewhere between sublime, terrible or suited only to people in their 80s. If it was white or the right shade of grey / silver then man-maths would have prevailed, it would be outside my house now and my wife still wouldn't be talking to me. My wife is a smart woman. £130k is far too much to spend on an Aston. Have a look at this white one, which I also can't afford.

Andyk

That's lovely Adam.....That dark red has the lovely carbon sports seats which for me is a must .... Lots without though. What about the silver one they have. That suits the car with all the black vents etc and is under 100k....You got to love red inside though. Did they have the black one with the red carbon fibre when you were there Dave ?

zagatoes30

V8 is what I would go for, I get the V12 but I think it just pushes the subtle design too far - so a 4.7 Vantage S with manual box please Santa

Andyk

Just a question that he is bound to ask........Have you been naughty or nice this year...

Andyk

V8 is what I would go for, I get the V12 but I think it just pushes the subtle design too far - so a 4.7 Vantage S with manual box please Santa

I would be very happy with either Andy..If V8 S I would love a N430 or SP10 version which came in a sort of Gringio Granito colour...