GTS MC Shift for sale

conaero

Forum Owner
That Nurburgring track silhouette sewn into the armrest lid is naff as anything though. I ran a 993 turbo at the 'Ring with a "Neverbeen" sticker on it. :)

That was I was first drawn to, that would have to go but a very nice car.

Get a standard arm rest salvage and keep the old one in the boot for authenticity.

D Walker

Hamilton Grays have s Vanquish that may scratch Adam's itch. Having trouble copying link on my phone.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Hamilton Grays have s Vanquish that may scratch Adam's itch. Having trouble copying link on my phone.

This one?

It's rather nice, but I struggle with those padded seats. Mind you, the're bloody comfortable, albeit fugly. Anyway, I *think* that's one of the old 6-speed cars. The newer transaxle-mounted 8-sp ZF transforms the car, apparently, and is the one to have.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, and they say I'm picky. Lol.
Love the colour.... You can borrow my golf for LE Mans!!

Hopefully I'll have the replacement of my cherished GTS sorted out next week and collected early March. Hopefully.

So if you're picky and I'm only hopeful, then between us we should fail to achieve much at all. :smile:

Andyk

This one?

It's rather nice, but I struggle with those padded seats. Mind you, the're bloody comfortable, albeit fugly. Anyway, I *think* that's one of the old 6-speed cars. The newer transaxle-mounted 8-sp ZF transforms the car, apparently, and is the one to have.

Ive always liked the seat design. Yes Adam its the third incarnation of the gearbox which you need.....2014 onwards I believe. Completely different car to drive.

Andyk

That was I was first drawn to, that would have to go but a very nice car.

Get a standard arm rest salvage and keep the old one in the boot for authenticity.

Now that's a good idea Matt......Weird how back then it wasn't tacky but now is absolutely tacky.....

Andyk

No Dave...All N400's have it......They didn't do it on the N420 or N430's. You will see by the Vantage badge on the back a small metal ring badge as well.

BuckRog64

I see Adam's GTS is with Richard.

I'd be delighted to buy a great car from a forum member privately, but not when I can have the same car for the same price from Richard that comes fully prep'd, PPI'd and with a good warranty. To my mind this is a good example of why Maserati's don't sell privately.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
I've not seen the ad, but whatever he's selling it for, someone should snap it up. It's a brilliant car. Might even buy it myself now it's detailed, wheels re-furbed, warranted...

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Thanks for the comments Pete; it’s a great value car. To be fair to Adam, it has been very well-maintained. We have had two enquiries in the time since I listed it this afternoon.

philw696

I see Adam's GTS is with Richard.

I'd be delighted to buy a great car from a forum member privately, but not when I can have the same car for the same price from Richard that comes fully prep'd, PPI'd and with a good warranty. To my mind this is a good example of why Maserati's don't sell privately.
To be fair Pete Adam offered it to all on here at a Great price.
Two choices buy private and save a few quid but risk there could be expenditure ahead or buy a prepared and warranted car.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
And not a squeak of an offer! I think the market prefers to buy a warranted car from a dealer rather than bargain a good deal on a private car. I understand that - it’s exactly what I did when I bought it six years ago.

bigbob

And not a squeak of an offer! I think the market prefers to buy a warranted car from a dealer rather than bargain a good deal on a private car. I understand that - it’s exactly what I did when I bought it six years ago.

Hard cars to sell privately and trade/retail spread can consequently be high. Half the reason I have kept mine a long time, even when it annoys me I realise there is little to replace it really and the haircut might be more than I want to take.