GTS MC Shift for sale

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Hahaha! No, thank God I don't like the 512 at all. If I did, I'd be in trouble. That looks like a good example.

They used to be quite cheap, you know.

GeoffCapes

The testarossa really was my young childhood dream. How could I not have realised it was ugly as ****.
The F355 however....Love it

I'm not a fan of the Testarossa, however, the 512 TR has softened the shape angles and improved the car. I love 'em.

I was smitten when a guy at Brooklands let me sit in his. And for a bloke of my size, I fitted like a glove.
Ever since I've wanted one. And one day I will have one.....

Just need the garage space.

simonc

After being in the wilderness for a while I'm seriously considering re-entering the fray

You don't fancy a very relaxing Caterham R400 in px do you:wink:

image.jpg

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Amazingly, my car, which is a thing of great beauty in every conceivable way, is still for sale. At some point soon I'll stumble up on its replacement and, as much as I won't want to say goodbye to the GTS, I have neither the funds nor the space to keep it and get something stupid in its place.

Price down to £33k for anyone who promises to keep it in the comfortable lifestyle to which its become accustomed.

http://www.sportsmaserati.com/classifieds.php?class_act=post_details&id=367

CatmanV2

Amazingly, my car, which is a thing of great beauty in every conceivable way, is still for sale. At some point soon I'll stumble up on its replacement and, as much as I won't want to say goodbye to the GTS, I have neither the funds nor the space to keep it and get something stupid in its place.

Price down to £33k for anyone who promises to keep it in the comfortable lifestyle to which its become accustomed.

Why not let me keep it for 18 months, gratis? Everyone's happy ;)
C

iainw

That’s such a good buy considering the colour combo and providence.
It sounds great too!!

D Walker

You cant sell anyway, its booked on the LM Ferry.....

Scaf

Jesus - please don't give it away it was cheap to start with IMO.
I am looking to change in the spring, hopefully to a DB11 but if I have to give my GTS away, it won't be happening.
Where are you advertising it?

safrane

Parity with the GS already.

I think the curve down will continue, all be it at a slow rate, until production of the GT stops.

CatmanV2

Just upgrade you know you want to!!!!

Oh I know I *want* to. Sadly wanting and being able to are slightly different right now.

Exactly Chris and I'm sure there's someone on here for yours that's all up together mate.

Yeah, there's still gonna be a shortfall that I can't make up :(

Only if you buy me something else to keep me in grins in the intervening period, Chris. Deal??

You can have Mrs Catman's Sprint. Highly grin inducing. OK? ;)

C

bigbob

Parity with the GS already.

I think the curve down will continue, all be it at a slow rate, until production of the GT stops.
Production of the GT will never stop. They will do another facelift and put a few Panasonic laptop batteries (if Tesla can con us with this low tech solution then why not?) in place of the back seats and fit a 55” LED telly in the dash. Job done!

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Jesus - please don’t give it away it was cheap to start with IMO.
I am looking to change in the spring, hopefully to a DB11 but if I have to give my GTS away, it won’t be happening.
Where are you advertising it?

It’s a lazy man’s winter price for a lazy man’s winter sale. Only advertised on here so far. If I have to put any actual effort into selling it then I’ll be expecting a healthier price. I’d certainly not price it that low to anyone off the forum.

The DB11 is nice, but aesthetically I prefer the Vanquish. New one out this year-ish so I imagine the current line up of Vanquishes might see a pleasant price dip (unless the ‘last of the N/A V12’ brigade keep it high, at least). Anyway, there are some lovely 11s around for sensible money. Well, if upwards of 130k can ever be considered sensible... V8 or V12?

Scaf

It’s a lazy man’s winter price for a lazy man’s winter sale. Only advertised on here so far. If I have to put any actual effort into selling it then I’ll be expecting a healthier price. I’d certainly not price it that low to anyone off the forum.

The DB11 is nice, but aesthetically I prefer the Vanquish. New one out this year-ish so I imagine the current line up of Vanquishes might see a pleasant price dip (unless the ‘last of the N/A V12’ brigade keep it high, at least). Anyway, there are some lovely 11s around for sensible money. Well, if upwards of 130k can ever be considered sensible... V8 or V12?

For me, the V12 beckons ....... miss my old DB7 V12 ..... though if I make the change I wil miss the GTS for sure

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, I can well imagine. That engine is immense. Glance at the throttle and you’re propelled toward the horizon before you have time to think. And the noise! No GTS, but very lovely. If my plans come together I shall be setting someone the noble task of making an Aston V12 sound like a GT12. Which would be a different kind of magnificent compared to the GTS’s amazing sounds.