Assetto Corsa Wheels For Sale

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
For sale is a full set of Assetto Corsa wheels and tyres. They have been professionally refurbished by Lepsons and are fitted with a full set of nearly new Pirelli Pzeros. There are a couple of very light scratches on them that won’t even show up in a photo and a small chip near one of the centre caps, otherwise they are as new. They come with a full set of nearly new unmarked bolts to fit them to the car. These are shorter than the bolts used for the original 3200 wheels. They also have a set of centre caps included. All ready to go straight on the car, tyres are all around 7mm, just about as new. The tyres alone are £800 or so and a set of new wheels is £1795, bolts are £200 a set so they are a bargain at £1500. DBE08CF7-8F59-4BEC-B540-AF6804B9BAA4.jpg

There are lots more pics if you want to drop me an email at info@richardgracecars.co.uk

allandwf

They are a bargain, especially with the tyres and bolts. I'm sure someone was looking for a set recently. ( I already have a spare set.) I don't think they will hang around for long.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk