GranTurismo is now ten years old

bigbob

It's hard to believe it given how short model life cycles are becoming in the automotive industry but the first UK cars came through in November 2007, ten years ago. It's been a great success story for Maserati and, hopefully, the large sales volumes will mean parts are available for a long time to come. I still think it looks fresh and the recent (final?) facelift really works for me.

Strong retained values, two year servicing and an epic sound...what's not to like?

StuartW

Indeed, happy birthday & still looking great. I personally don't like new front end but overall, still a stunning car

Andyk

Happy birthday old girl....Remember the design taking my breath away when I first say her......I am one who likes the face lift as well to....

Two cars for me have been around for the last 10 years and still look stunning and have stood the test of time......GT and Vantage.......New Vantage out on the 25th November.....Not that I'm counting down the days.

GeoffCapes

When they first came out I wanted one, but never in a million years thought I'd own one.

How things change in 10 years! Fortunately the GT hasn't changed much and is as gorgeous now as when it first came out.

FF1078

Happy Birthday old girl.
I haven't seen the facelift in the flesh yet so I cant comment but like others have said from the first time I saw one I wanted one.
Never in a million years thought I'd get one but now on my 2nd and lover her.

alfatwo

Lets hope you can still get parts for these lovely old cars in a few years time!

Dave

Andyk

Can see a parts issue for many years......lots made and sold compared to say the the 3200......Is it Maserati's biggest seller over 10 years ?

Contigo

Sponsor
Yep still arguably the best looking car still on the road right now. Performance not blistering but it's not about that in a GT car, the sound is the best ever too. What's not to like? Love mine....

Andyk

It's a fantastic shape and one that hasn't aged.....but Maserati never got it 100% right......stance.....the gap between Wheel and arch looks just wrong and the wheels are too far under the arches...Every GT model suffers this....Stradale is better but still no quite right....FC you sorted this on yours and it looks amazing......Still a great shape though that I will never get tired of looking at.

Contigo

Sponsor
That's picky really, if that is the only criticism then I'm happy though. It can be fixed and I have the spacers here just haven't got round to fitting them. If you think that gap is bad check the gap on the E Type

jaguar-etype-1-front-tracking.jpg

Still a pretty elegant car and some say the most beautiful made.

Also the Miura arguably THE most beautiful car ever made

maxresdefault.jpg