GranTurismo is now ten years old

Andyk

That's picky really, if that is the only criticism then I'm happy though. It can be fixed and I have the spacers here just haven't got round to fitting them. If you think that gap is bad check the gap on the E Type

jaguar-etype-1-front-tracking.jpg

Still a pretty elegant car and some say the most beautiful made.

Also the Miura arguably THE most beautiful car ever made

maxresdefault.jpg

No agree Phil.....Its picky but does effect the overall look......The only thing and as you say can be fixed and then the car is perfect......Still beautiful after 10 years.

Andyk

That's picky really, if that is the only criticism then I'm happy though. It can be fixed and I have the spacers here just haven't got round to fitting them. If you think that gap is bad check the gap on the E Type

jaguar-etype-1-front-tracking.jpg

Still a pretty elegant car and some say the most beautiful made.

Also the Miura arguably THE most beautiful car ever made

maxresdefault.jpg

No agree Phil.....Its picky but does effect the overall look......The only thing and as you say can be fixed and then the car is perfect......Still beautiful after 10 years.

And yes the pictures above us why I'm not a classic car fan....Never liked the E Type but the Muira is the only Classic I actually like and can forgive those wheels so far under the arches for the way it looks....Arguably the best looking design ever......

Andyk

Adding to the 10 year theme....Its been 10 years since I had a Maserati.... Bloody **** were did that time go.

Contigo

Sponsor
Wow - is this FC's? Had this been professionally detailed?

It's mine mate. It was Cquartz Serum light ceramic coated after a full detail in February after full frontal respray so it's looking pretty shiny.

StuartW

I've no doubt it's been digitally retouched by the magazine that featured it, but I do like this photo of my car wearing it's 10 year old design well

photo.jpg

conaero

Forum Owner
Still luving my Strad, does not look dated at all, future classics all of them for sure.

Classico

Modern day Classic. Personal dream and still love mine after three years.

Amazing Maserati have been able to essentially sell the same car for ten years.

That Ferrari connection and the naturally aspirated V8s worked wonders.

Oct 2017 Maser Harbour Bridge.jpg

CatmanV2

I adored my 4200 but the GT is a different thing. I'm constantly stunned by what it is when you give it free rein.

C

Andyk

The GT changed how non car fans saw Maserati....People who wouldn't have gone near Maserati wanted one....It was a game changer for them.........They just need to make sure the replacement gets the same respect.

zagatoes30

The GT is an awesome looking car but I still get shocked how big they are when you stand next to them.

JonW

It's mine mate. It was Cquartz Serum light ceramic coated after a full detail in February after full frontal respray so it's looking pretty shiny.

It does look awesome. I'm due to pick mine up on Sunday after a full paint correction and detail, respray of four panels, and a professional ceramic coating, and if it looks as good as this I'll be very, very happy.

Ryandoc

The GT is an achingly beautiful car, every single line on it just works and I think its size adds to its allure. Everyone who sees it seems to be taken in. It simply will not age ever, it'll be as beautiful in 50 years as it is today

Happy birthday GranTurismo

Contigo

Sponsor
The GT is an achingly beautiful car, every single line on it just works and I think its size adds to its allure. Everyone who sees it seems to be taken in. It simply will not age ever, it'll be as beautiful in 50 years as it is today

Happy birthday GranTurismo

Spot on Ryan!

Ryandoc

And then of course there's the noise my god the noise.

You wonder how Maserati don't take the exact same recipe quickly into the next offering.

At this point I was going to post an image but can I he'll figure it out from my new Imgur app