Newbie from Norway.

F456M

Hello guys!

I am Erik, a Norwegian chap who lives in Norway and Sweden. This summer, I bought a very good looking Maserati Coupe Cambiocorsa in Blu Mediterraneo with beige and Couio interior. Really a car I want to keep. Has 25.000 miles since new. Looking forward to learn more about the car and maybe do some work on it myself. I bought my forst Maserati when I was 21 and now I am 35, but can't get the Maserati bug out of my blood... Who wants that? My four footed shadow "Enzo", a Gordon Setter of 1,5 years also enjoys it as much as I do with the new custom storage plates fitted with padding and blue alcantara. They also fit at the bottom of the boot.

I attach a few pics of my new baby.

Looking forward for some interesting Maserati talk... :)

Attachments

• IMG_0699.jpg
    IMG_0699.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0661.jpg
    IMG_0661.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_9852.jpg
    IMG_9852.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 124

StuartW

Welcome along & congratulations on your car and your dog of course - they both look lovely!

Nothing wrong with your dog in your Maserati!

IMG_00000198.jpg

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Nice car, but I confess to being even more of a fan of Gordon Setters. Beautiful dogs!

Welcome (especially to Enzo!)

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, he liked the manual 3200 but can't get the hang of the paddles on the Stradale!

I had a Gordon Setter which ate the gear nob in my old company Astra, a lifetime ago.

He also ate the steering wheel and a seat belt. Luckily the main dealer liked the dog very much and somehow managed to get them all replaced under warranty.

StuartW

I had a Gordon Setter which ate the gear nob in my old company Astra, a lifetime ago.

He also ate the steering wheel and a seat belt. Luckily the main dealer liked the dog very much and somehow managed to get them all replaced under warranty.

Certainly not a Maserati MD!

Spartacus

When i used to work in a pub years ago a customer used to have a dog that eat seat belts . He was in the pub battered on saturday afternoon and the dog was getting noisy so he asked me to go and put him in his car . He said "its the black BMW in the car park , its open ". So i grabbed to dog , led him out side and opened the door on the BMW and he jumped inside . 2 hours later the bloke whos dog it was was leaving he went through the door and then appeared 2 or 3 mins later laughing his head off . He walked up to me and whispered in my ear . "Thats not my BMW Spartacus , mines over there " . Roll on the next day and a guy comes in the pub looking rather confused . He said " The strangest thing has happened . I left my car here last night and i just went to drive it home an some ******* has nicked my seat belts!

The dog had bitten through all 4 seat belts and they had re coiled back up in to the tensioner .

The landlord looked at me , I looked at the customer and said " Well you are in Fair Oak , they 'll pinch anything round here , even your bottom if your not carefull "

I looked down and carried on loading the dishwasher trying not to laugh .

Last edited:

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
When i used to work in a pub years ago a customer used to have a dog that eat seat belts . He was in the pub battered on saturday afternoon and the dog was getting noisy so he asked me to go and put him in his car . He said "its the black BMW in the car park , its open ". So i grabbed to dog , led him out side and opened the door on the BMW and he jumped inside . 2 hours later the bloke whos dog it was was leaving he went through the door and then appeared 2 or 3 mins later laughing his head off . He walked up to me and whispered in my ear . "Thats not my BMW Spartacus , mines over there " . Roll on the next day and a guy comes in the pub looking rather confused . He said " The strangest thing has happened . I left my car here last night and i just went to drive it home an some ******* has nicked my seat belts!

The dog had bitten through all 4 seat belts and they had re coiled back up in to the tensioner .

The landlord looked at me , I looked at the customer and said " Well you are in Fair Oak , they 'll pinch anything round here , even your bottom if your not carefull "

I looked down and carried on loading the dishwasher trying not to laugh .

That's bloody funny! I actually LOL'd, innit.

Spartacus

True story that . I could write a book of the stories from, that pub . proper old boozer .

I was working behind the bar one day and the front door opened and a horses head pokes through . I did a double take and it had gone . Then the door burst open and the landlord rode in the pub on a fookin horse! He managed to get it to the bar where it proceeded the rear up on its back legs smacking the Landlords head on the light fitting and sh1tting all over the pub carpet .... the two girls whos horse it was where out side the pub going spastic . The landlord had told them he owned loads of horses and they let him ride it . Have you ever tried to get a sh1t scared horse out of a pub through a door made for humans ? I have.

Last edited:

philw696

Welcome from New Zealand same as my car here but mine has done 75,000 miles more.
Trying to be serious but Sparts last story is just so funny.