Another Newbie In Berkshire

Race200

Bought myself a GranTourismo today, collecting it on Saturday. It's going to feel like a long week waiting.

Looking forward to meeting some of you guys in the not too distant future.

Thanks Ropey79 and Masaharti for your encouragement.

Andyk

A big warm welcome....The week will feel like an age waiting I bet.....Congratulations on your purchase and look forward to seeing pictures of her on here at some point.

RW3200

Congratulations on your impeccable taste, a truly stunning car.
You should make yourself a Maserati advent calendar, 7 windows each with one of - ctek charger, detailing kit, leather cleaner, microfiber cloths, McGrath Maserati mug, Maserati Parking Only sign and a pair of narrow fit shoes. Open one a day and you'll be totally ready for when Saturday comes around again.

R

Contigo

Sponsor
Bought myself a GranTourismo today, collecting it on Saturday. It’s going to feel like a long week waiting.

Was it you sir who I met at Dick Lovett last week? I know both Ropey and Maserharti too.

Contigo

Sponsor
Well done Cliff, you won't regret it. Also being on here helps. I'm glad you like the sound of mine and it inspired you to mess with the exhaust :D

Serkie

I’m just down the road from Wokingham (near Crowthorne). Is it the car in your avatar?

hashluck

Looks like a MY18 car to me. I think that's what you said right?

If it was the one DL had in stock in that combination (no longer showing for sale) then no. Effectively a brand new car though and a lovely, lovely thing

Race200

If it was the one DL had in stock in that combination (no longer showing for sale) then no. Effectively a brand new car though and a lovely, lovely thing

They didn't have one at DL. I bought this one from Maranello in Egham.

They've got at least two more MY18 cars in stock.

Race200

Well, the week long wait is over. Collected the GT this morning and I haven't stopped grinning yet.

Can't wait to drive again tomorrow.

I can see why everyone likes this brand.

Maserharti

Congratulations on enjoying the passion that is a Maserati. I hope you enjoy the experience as much as I do. Looking forward to seeing it soon.

ROPEY79

Bought myself a GranTourismo today, collecting it on Saturday. It's going to feel like a long week waiting.

I said you'd love it Cliff, car looks great and mine now has a friend in the car park at work!!!

Might have to take a trip to France around June time!! :tongue: