New to the forum but 10 years with Maserati!

Zirynx

Hello Folks,

Although loosely aware of the forum for a while, I finally got around to signing up yesterday evening! Have owned Maseratis for 10 years (Lancias the same and Alfas for just shy of 30 years!) and don't see anything changing anytime soon! :)

Current 'on the road' selection includes a Merak and an Integrale EVO1. Current 'off the road' fleet is considerably larger and includes... <cough>... probably best to not go there just now, except to say that there's really quite a lot of interesting stuff waiting for my eventual attention, including Maserati, Alfa, Ducati and Laverda, through 1960's, '70's, '80's and '90's. But it's not all Italian - completely unrelated, I also have a soft spot for unusual old Land Rovers (have a Series 3 Stage One), Santanas and Triumph motorcycles. I also own the Japanese-engined EX650 and EX1000! Full marks to anyone who bothers to Google those two!

Started out running an Alfasud Sprint 1.5 Veloce many many years ago and the rest, as the saying goes, is history. I'll be asking questions and am hoping to learn plenty from folk here as well as get a bit more involved in 'the community' than I currently do. Quite keen to get involved in events and perhaps the odd trip here and there, especially abroad.

Hope to cross paths with like-minded and similarly afflicted enthusiasts of Italian machinery!

MrMickS

Welcome. My first experience of Italian car ownership was also a nice 1.5 Alfasud. It was eventually condemned due to rust but I had the bug.

We'd love to see some pictures of the Merak, and the Integrale, and anything else you want to share.

Andyk

A big warm welcome to the forum...a that's some collection of cars you have there.