2011 GranTurismo 4.7 Auto For Sale

bigbob

If it was me I would ask how much they would take off the new car for no px. At £37k I suspect there is a fair bit of over allowance in there.

BuckRog64

https://www.pistonheads.com/classif...ismo-m145-sport------------------2013/7966295

There's a mark up for you, this was up as a private sale for 52990 on AT, Then offers over 49999 on Fleabay......

On this occasion I see it differently. Assuming trader has tied up say £51k of working capital for the weeks or months it takes to sell the car, possibly all on overdraft, their gross profit would only be 10% if sells for £56k. Off of that profit has to come cost of warranty, prepping the car, interest on o/d and share of premises and staff costs etc.

bigbob

On this occasion I see it differently. Assuming trader has tied up say £51k of working capital for the weeks or months it takes to sell the car, possibly all on overdraft, their gross profit would only be 10% if sells for £56k. Off of that profit has to come cost of warranty, prepping the car, interest on o/d and share of premises and staff costs etc.

+1.