2011 GranTurismo 4.7 Auto For Sale

Mattyboy

Unfortunately due to a change of work commitments I need a more practical and economical car and therefore my beautiful Maserati is up for sale.

She is a 2011 4.7 GranTurismo S auto - 32,000 miles with a fully documented service history from new. Recent works include new front brake discs and pads (very expensive) and new rear tyres.

The car is finished in Metallic Ocean blu with cream leather stitched blue with black carpets.

Specification includes: Exterior S Pack (side skirts, black headlight surrounds, mc shift rear boot lid) Shadow Line, Skyhook, Bose, Comfort Pack, 20†Neptune Alloy Wheels, Auto Dimming Mirrors, Heated Seats etc.....

Condition wise she is very nice with only some light stone chips to the front as the be expected of a car with this mileage. The interior is immaculate.

Any further information please ask.

Asking Price £40995 or near offerB0C1974C-76B5-47C8-9B64-79A704DC2ED9.jpg78B461E5-8563-4DA4-8B1B-7077A6274F8B.jpg

CatmanV2

I know! Seriously disappointed as I love the car, but my new commute requires something more mundane and economical ☹️

Dulllll ;)

Folks, anyone in the market look at this car. I've seen it and it's in really good condition :)

C

D Walker

Needs more pics, here and add...
think no internal pics,
Ask Grantourismo - think his took a year to sell, the add needs to make it stand out from the crowd,

iainw

think no internal pics,
Ask Grantourismo - think his took a year to sell, the add needs to make it stand out from the crowd,

Did Grantourismos sell in the end? His was 19,000 miles and he dropped it from 43k to 37k last time I saw.

Mattyboy

think no internal pics,

More photos planned for the weekend including interior shots

Mattyboy

Did Grantourismos sell in the end? His was 19,000 miles and he dropped it from 43k to 37k last time I saw.

Already been offered more than £37k in px so hopefully will achieve a little more, in no great panic to sell and I know it’s going to be slow in the run up to Christmas - luckily have the use of another car until she sells.

iainw

Already been offered more than £37k in px so hopefully will achieve a little more, in no great panic to sell and I know it’s going to be slow in the run up to Christmas - luckily have the use of another car until she sells.

That’s a good place to be. Makes a massive difference when offered fair part exchange figures. Yours is a lovely colour combo so should go to a good home. GLWS and keep us updated on the new purchase!

D Walker

Grantourismo sold his in the end, his was 2009 and black on black, I think it went for less than the 37, I know his post said he'd lost a shed load and was not happy with the whole ownership expierience

iainw

Grantourismo sold his in the end, his was 2009 and black on black, I think it went for less than the 37, I know his post said he'd lost a shed load and was not happy with the whole ownership expierience

Hard private sale without a warranty. If RF and Nareman can’t sell it for you then I can imagine it would be frustrating. Things just seem slow at the moment. And they are talking about interest rate rises imminently too

Ewan

£37k is a very good part ex price, so if it is against the car you now want to buy, do the deal. In a few weeks/months, that car will be sold and the part ex value of yours will probably be lower. And you'll kick yourself. A bird in the hand, and all that.

D Walker

Agree with Ewan, that's a good deal, private buyers I do t tho o will give you more and you get the hassle of advertising and all that goes with it.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
I’d agree with Dave & Ewan, a bid of over £37k in px is superb. I have a very similar 2011MY car with Stradale wheels for sale at £39950.

ofenomeno99

£37k is a very good part ex price, so if it is against the car you now want to buy, do the deal. In a few weeks/months, that car will be sold and the part ex value of yours will probably be lower. And you'll kick yourself. A bird in the hand, and all that.

Definitely go for the PX - I also had to sell my GT sooner than expected because of commute/ new baby/ new house and I lost quite a bit in the space of 4 months. Dealers were offering me as low as 27 for PX and it was an MC Shift in perfect condition !! So if you have a PX offer of 37, I think it would be harder to do better with a private sale and you'll have the added benefit of no headaches or time wasters.