T-Charge

2b1ask1

Special case
So did I, apparently my 2001 3200GT isn't subject to the charge either, it says the old Maser's Euro 4 compliant!

Dave

I think it is something of a lottery and they are making most of it up as they go! I've talked to Lancaster Maserati today to ask Maserati what the GS was made to as there is a place on the TFL website to claim compliance if you feel your vehicle is incorrectly categorised, you need to submit proof (emissions test); better get it done while the cats are still there then!

safrane

My 2006 GS is exempt

As is my first car a Y reg Fiesta that was scrapped years ago???

My 2003 CC would be charged.

outrun

My Stradale is exempt. Time for all you lot that have to pay to get one. Thanks me later!!

It's a huge bonus given that I live 425miles from Central London.

rockits

A 1998 306 GTi-6 2.0 4 cyl is chargeable but a 1993 TVR Chimaera 4.0 V8 is exempt.....makes sense!

dem maser

A 1998 306 GTi-6 2.0 4 cyl is chargeable but a 1993 TVR Chimaera 4.0 V8 is exempt.....makes sense!

Its all a scam, ofcourse this has been done to target the more popular cars on the road....but like the diesel ban now.....more diesels than petrol so tax the diesels.....all these years we have been told they are better

Corranga

Didn't bother to check my Maser as I presumed it'd be chargable if a GranSort was...

2004 4200 - Not chargable.

Ewan

Clearly their database is full of errors. Some 3200 pass, others fail. Some 4200 pass, others fail. Some GS pass, others fail. It's a shambles.

Dan!

From what I see, this is restricted to the central London congestion charge areas right?

My Elise is subject to the T-Charge. It'll do 40mpg in town, which I'd bet is a LOT better than some newer non-qualifying hybrids from the likes of Lexus etc. Ah well, the likelihood of me taking it there is slim to none anyway!

My elise isn't, strangely. And neither is my 2004 5.4V8 truck.

Not that I'm complaining

alfatwo

My elise isn't, strangely. And neither is my 2004 5.4V8 truck.

Not that I'm complaining

I'm not complaining either, If this is the data base other local councils are going to use as this rolls out to more towns and cities over the next few years!

Dave