90th Anniversario Spyder

D Walker

I learnt more about my 4200 in the rain than I did in a year in dry...
Yep...

Leave it in the garage!!!

spkennyuk

Ive never got the garage queen thing. Each to their own but if i had £65k invested in a car then i would want to drive it.

Lovely car but i would need to be driving it all year round pretty much.

GeoffCapes

I learnt more about my 4200 in the rain than I did in a year in dry...
Yep...

Leave it in the garage!!!

I learnt the day after buying my GTS that you don't boot it in the wet, whilst in sport mode, driving round a slight bend in the road.
I can honestly say I almost actually sh*t myself!
Thank god there wasn't anyone coming out of a side turning otherwise the ar5e on my GTS would have swiped the front of their car off!

rockits

Ive never got the garage queen thing. Each to their own but if i had £65k invested in a car then i would want to drive it.

Lovely car but i would need to be driving it all year round pretty much.
You can't drive every car all the time though so some have to be left behind in the garage sometimes. I'd love to drive them all....all of the time.

allandwf

You can drive them in all weather's, if you drive accordingly. Granted may be a tad stressful. Most of you will have seen my Tuscan in the snow picture!

Eddie

Sponsor
A friend of mine has a TVR & can vouch for not driving them in the rain.

I own a Cerbera 4.5 red rose, makes 518 hp. I wholeheartedly agree with your friend. Mine regularly tries to kill me in the dry. Lots of poo would come out if I tried driving it in the rain.....

allandwf

I own a Cerbera 4.5 red rose, makes 518 hp. I wholeheartedly agree with your friend. Mine regularly tries to kill me in the dry. Lots of poo would come out if I tried driving it in the rain.....

I had a 4.2 Cerb. That was also used in the snow if required. It once delivered Mrs allandwf to hospital, plus crutches, in the snow, that raised a few eyebrows! Long Doors were great for crutches mind lol.

Ewan

Using a rear wheel drive sports car in rubbish weather is a bad idea. Everyone needs a sensible 4WD sports car as a back up. Here's mine:
DSCN1239.jpg
Or if it's properly cold, out with the big gun, the supercharged Rangie:
DSCN1192.jpg
Because as much as like my Masers, as with any car, there's a time and a place.

Andyk

I had a 4.2 Cerb. That was also used in the snow if required. It once delivered Mrs allandwf to hospital, plus crutches, in the snow, that raised a few eyebrows! Long Doors were great for crutches mind lol.

Used my T350t all year round as it was my daily drive but never in snow. Was ok in rain just needed a bit of respect.