Lambo Guy's response

GeoffCapes

Most have seen the guy in San Francisco who's Lamborghini Aventador was run over by a total ********.

Here's the owner of the Lambo's side of things.

[video=youtube;4BaJH88qiQI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BaJH88qiQI[/video]

Fair play to the guy.

Contigo

Sponsor
Got to hand it to him he handled it superbly. He explained it very well too! There are some very weird people out there....

allandwf

There have always been ****s around. Someone walked over my Lotus Europa back in the day.

hoyin

Whilst no one walk over my car (that I know off) someone did spit on it when it was parked up.

Some people are strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

conaero

Forum Owner
Dont think I would have been so restrained, id be on a GBH charge now so respect to him and just goes to show what you can achieve with good morals and hard work.

conaero

Forum Owner
Thankfully no, and they must have been kids or something. Footprint on bonnet, roof, and engine cover. All cleaned up and scratches polished out. No real damage.

Suppose it was all carbon or some other composite so it flexes then returns to shape...unlike steel or ali!

2b1ask1

Special case
A bit gushing in places but fair play to him he has turned his life around and showed compassion in a moment when most mortal souls should have let go I'm sure. I know what climbing out of a hole is like.

Corranga

I've had people run over a few of my cars, when parked up outside my old house.

My classic Mini roof (my favourite panel on the car...) was never right again, though I managed to pop out most of the dents.
My wife and I both had classic Minis at the time, and this happened several times, we had the police involved, but basically nothing ever happened.
It's happened to my Lotus, and her VX220 as well. It made me feel sick back then, and watching the video makes me feel sick now.
Not just what happened to the car, but also how everyone reacted, and knowing how you feel when someone has done something bad to something you own.

What a world we live in :(

midlifecrisis

Some people will never learn that not all supercar owners are spoilt rich kids, Oil rich Arabs (or similar) or bankers but nice blokes or lasses who've actually done alright for themselves with hard work and dedication and will happily let you sit inside and let you take photographs and for £5 take you round Bruntingthorpe because he or she wants you to enjoy the car for what it is: An exposition of engineering and technology.

ofenomeno99

Some people will never learn that not all supercar owners are spoilt rich kids, Oil rich Arabs (or similar) or bankers but nice blokes or lasses who've actually done alright for themselves with hard work and dedication and will happily let you sit inside and let you take photographs and for £5 take you round Bruntingthorpe because he or she wants you to enjoy the car for what it is: An exposition of engineering and technology.

I don't think it matters whether you're a spoilt rich kid, oil rich Arab (or similar) or banker and whether it's a Lamborghini or a Nissan Micra, what happened there was just inappropriate and rude and the person who ran over the car deserves to be punished even if there was no damage to the car, but to the psychological damage he must have caused.

Not all kids that come from privileged backgrounds through no fault of their own are spoilt, just like not all arabs (or similar) are oil rich and not all bankers are bad people. Just like how not all blokes and lasses who've actually done alright for them selves are good people.

It's not up to anyone to judge who's good or bad, but there is right and wrong and this here is an example of wrong no matter who or what the victims background is.

midlifecrisis

I don't think it matters whether you're a spoilt rich kid, oil rich Arab (or similar) or banker and whether it's a Lamborghini or a Nissan Micra, what happened there was just inappropriate and rude and the person who ran over the car deserves to be punished even if there was no damage to the car, but to the psychological damage he must have caused.

Not all kids that come from privileged backgrounds through no fault of their own are spoilt, just like not all arabs (or similar) are oil rich and not all bankers are bad people. Just like how not all blokes and lasses who've actually done alright for them selves are good people.

It's not up to anyone to judge who's good or bad, but there is right and wrong and this here is an example of wrong no matter who or what the victims background is.

Totally agree with you, I'm just cackhanded with words sometimes.

azapa

I had a luscious Ford Cortina estate, mk5 must have been, 1600cc, when I was in student digs in Leeds. I came out of the house to find a dad had put his toddler, on a tricycle, on the roof, and was happily guiding him around in circles thereon!

CatmanV2

I had a luscious Ford Cortina estate, mk5 must have been, 1600cc, when I was in student digs in Leeds. I came out of the house to find a dad had put his toddler, on a tricycle, on the roof, and was happily guiding him around in circles thereon!

I'm fascinated. Did you ask why he thought this was OK?

C