AV Engineering Sells Youtuber a 360

iainw

Great video. Hard to read the body language though. Do you think he is excited?
Good advert for the classic Ferraris though. Makes me want to take a scuderia out for a blast, and see if there are any 458's with harnesses knocking about

philw696

Love it but your first should be a V12 :)
Loved my 360 and it's first drive from For a 288 to Somerset.
Went to Le Mans in Frank's Red one and those with us New i was going to have one.
Mad even bought me a model one there and within a week of getting home I had mine.
What an experience :)

iainw

I would agree with Iain here re excitement. The guy is talking too much!
I need a 355 though..

I agree- I think the 355 is the best looking Ferrari ever made. I would be very scared to have one where I live though. If I lived near Aldous I would be more interested in the classics I think. There is a mental yellow 355 near me that you can hear from literally 2 miles away. Must have modified exhausts and a brave owner!

outrun

A good friend has a lovely blue manual 360, it's a very nice thing indeed.

Iain - do you know you can get the 2 seater Maserati Stradale with harnesses and roll cage? Blondie's car has it fitted and a few of us will be retrofitting them to our 2 seater cars. Won't make it any faster but will make it even more special!

iainw

A good friend has a lovely blue manual 360, it's a very nice thing indeed.

Iain - do you know you can get the 2 seater Maserati Stradale with harnesses and roll cage? Blondie's car has it fitted and a few of us will be retrofitting them to our 2 seater cars. Won't make it any faster but will make it even more special!

I have seen a couple advertised and I like the look of them. If the look , sound and feel was matched by the speed it would be very difficult to ignore. I have been looking at the prices on AT. A strad is definitely on my radar when they drop a little bit more and I fancy a change.
A fully specced Guilia QV and a 2 Seater Strad with harnesses would probably be a lot more sensible than a 458 or a Cali T.

outrun

They won't drop much, if at all. Prices have been solid for about 3 years now. If you see one starting with a 5, it will be above 30k miles, all the rest are mid 60s up. Mine is worth similar money to what I paid. I can live with that!

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
He's definitely happy! Can't blame him - that's a lovely looking car. The lad gets through cars like nobody's business so I'm interested to see how long he keeps it for. His planned mods certainly sound good - it'll be even better by the time he's done with it. :smile:

Contigo

Sponsor
He's definitely happy! Can't blame him - that's a lovely looking car. The lad gets through cars like nobody's business so I'm interested to see how long he keeps it for. His planned mods certainly sound good - it'll be even better by the time he's done with it. :smile:

As much as I love the 360 after something like the 540C it would feel so slow and just old. I get the classic thing but it's an odd choice.

Contigo

Sponsor
Where’s the advert Phil?

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201709199436364

media

conaero

Forum Owner
Thats a great price for that mileage Phil, you tempted.

Its the same spec as mine.

Only negative for me is its a bit black all over.