Seat Motor

Mr S

Well my passenger seat has been playing up on and off since iv had the car. I did a battery reset on it, and it seemed to clear it, but now it has gone totally, and stuck in the FWD most position. Iv tried unplugging the connectors, both the white one and the large green one mounted to the seat, as well as all the others, and I don't get any beeps at all with the ignition on, also tried battery reset. Iv now tried the motor connected to the drivers seat, and all I get is beeps, but no movement. Is it possible to refurbish the motors at all, or is this more than a motor failure given that I don't get any beeps at all from the passenger side?
Any help suggestions appreciated

Contigo

Sponsor
Porsche part, I found it for Urby and he sourced one from his local Porker dealer. Cheap part too.

Mr S

My only worry is that the motor only beeps when its plugged into the drivers side and i try to move it, not the passenger side where it came from.

Mr S

Also cant work out why i cant seem to move the seat forward and back now iv removed the motor, unless there is a fail safe in case of such instances.