Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maserati Biturbo Spyder for sale on Autotrader

Ahhh

I'd initially feel it's a typo, but the trader's ad makes pretty big play on it only have 7k. I rather think that their suggestion that the available documentation suggests 7k is all of it would lean strongly away from an innocent error and rather much into fraud.....

C
    The Catman formerly known as an Alfisti.
    '07 Maserati GT (Grigio Palladio), 147 TS, Sprint 1.7

Quote Originally Posted by CatmanV2 View Post
    Ahhh

I'd initially feel it's a typo, but the trader's ad makes pretty big play on it only have 7k. I rather think that their suggestion that the available documentation suggests 7k is all of it would lean strongly away from an innocent error and rather much into fraud.....

C
    You may be right...only one person knows for sure. I suspect they may know but maybe praying on MOT history & lack of obvious documentation to prove otherwise. The previous MOT history weirdly seems to back up the mileage. Not sure how or why.

Although the previous owner as clearly states much work has been done which may or may not be consistent with a 7k mile car.

Seems to good to be true & if it was a 7k mile car with documentation to prove it I'm sure the car would be £20k+
    2007 Maserati QP V Executive GT ZF Auto - Blu Nettuno
    2007 Maserati 4200 CC - Grigio Nuvolari
    2006 Volvo XC90 4.4 V8 SE LUX Auto - Dark Blue Metallic
    2011 Land Rover Freelander 2 SD4 HSE Auto - Metallic Grey
    2005 Alfa GT 3.2 V6 Busso Manual - Black
    1999 Mercedes SL500 Auto - Black
    1998 Peugeot 306 GTi-6 Manual - Silver

Now Gone: 2003 Maserati 4200/GS Hybrid Manual; 2011 Jaguar XJ; 2013 Focus ST-3, 2005 E55K 7 Seater Estate, 2005 E60 M5 V10, 1997 R129 SL60 AMG, 2003 R230 SL55 AMG, 2005 987 Boxster 3.2S Manual

Quote Originally Posted by UlstermanAbroad View Post
    Hi Guys

Saw this last night. Wondering if anyone has tripped over this car or has any useful info.
    Am a tad cautious, as the seller is an unknown.

Cheers

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...ASERATI&page=1
    2.8 manual rhd is probably most desirable combination. If it is rust free it has to be worth a look.

On the wet and windy (and sometimes gloriously sunny) north coast of Northern Ireland.
    Sorry for sticking this in the Lancia section.
    Must've been ogling Lancias again.
    Thanks for the help / info guys. After a short piece of Googling, I was left with a less than warm fuzzy feeling about this seller, but I haven't gone the full Inspector Clouseau yet I did ask McGraths if it was known to them. Should hear tomorrow.
    On the Capri. I would've thought that a Brooklands was the way to go, if at all possible. There's one advertised online for similar money, but I didn't look at specifics. I can remember looking at a new one in a Ford dealership in the winter of '86 or '87 and despite never being a Ford fanboy I thought it looked the mutt's nuts. Thirty years later, my opinion hasn't changed. Noticed too, that one sold at auction last year for almost £55k!
    Mike

Current: 2008 Maserati Granturismo,1990 blue Maserati Biturbo Zagato Spyder.
    1992 black Maserati Biturbo Zagato Spyder.
    Saab 900 T16S, Jeep Grand Cherokee Stealth limited edition.
    Past: Jeeps, various red convertibles and coupés.

Quote Originally Posted by UlstermanAbroad View Post
    .... I haven't gone the full Inspector Clouseau yet

sellers.jpg

I do like the Biturbo Zagato Spyder, it keeps getting to the top of the list to replace my 4200 Spyder but you have to find a good one.
    Andy

Current Fleet

1982 Alfa Romeo Giulietta 2.0, 1991 Alfa Romeo SZ,1996 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4
    1999 Maserati QP IV
    2009 Range Rover Supercharged
    1983 Raleigh Tuff Burner

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12