The road to Le Mans 2018

G

Guest 1678

I repeat - you know the answer.

Different level to anything that I have experienced before and I do not regret it at all!

Contigo

Sponsor
A budget? That's crazy talk, Dem! If you have a budget you'll only be disappointed when you can't afford what you want. Best to find out only when it's too late that you can't afford it. :smile:

My thoughts exactly, look at the price of the car, work out a deposit of about 10-30% down then look at the monthlies, if the figures make you not able to sleep at night then you are in the right ball park! :D

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
I repeat - you know the answer.

Different level to anything that I have experienced before and I do not regret it at all!

My thoughts exactly, look at the price of the car, work out a deposit of about 10-30% down then look at the monthlies, if the figures make you not able to sleep at night then you are in the right ball park! :D

Exactly the way my maths works!

Next one will either have a horse or a cat on its nose. My three saved Autotrader searches are as per Damo, a Cali T and an F-type SVR. All have their own pros and cons and relative ease to live with day to day.

G

Guest 1678

Happy with it then?

I need to follow you but Bull badge rather than horse.

it is a step up. quick (properly so), can tour, scratch, cosset and just epic power delivery.

I think anything we covet with a naturally aspirated engine is a ‘now purchase’. We are in the golden embers of an immense age of tractability, practicality and engineering pinnacles.

G

Guest 1678

Chaps - tickets for members went on sale today. I can almost hear the Corvette on its way down to Arnage.

Only 8 months to dry out and get the liver in prime condition.

Now if I can get a tow hook on the coupe, I have nailed the drink problem this year:

51B44DDF-5977-41A3-B6F3-7B0680C848A3.jpg

GeoffCapes

Chaps - tickets for members went on sale today. I can almost hear the Corvette on its way down to Arnage.

Only 8 months to dry out and get the liver in prime condition.

Now if I can get a tow hook on the coupe, I have nailed the drink problem this year:

View attachment 45772

If you brought that with you, I might actually start drinking gin!

G

Guest 1678

Just missing the F12 - have the tow hook sorted. Halfway there

conaero

Forum Owner
£800 ferry deposit paid today, thank you to those who paid their ferry in full in advance.

G

Guest 1678

I am shaking like a sh***ing whippet with excitement.

Thanks for sorting Matt.

All of a sudden June 2018 has just got a lot closer.

spkennyuk

I am shaking like a sh***ing whippet with excitement.

Thanks for sorting Matt.

All of a sudden June 2018 has just got a lot closer.

You were shaking like a sh***ing whippet this year when you had a fit of the giggles at the gite senior muttley. :)

giphy-1.jpg