The road to Le Mans 2018

conaero

Forum Owner
Added you all.

Members are requesting moving gites for a change so the gites will change for next year with the exception of Les Blot.

GeoffCapes

Added you all.

Members are requesting moving gites for a change so the gates will change for next year with the exception of Les Blot.

I see you put me in Stevo's so I guess I've already moved. Not got a problem with that.
Change is as good as a rest and all that.

JonW

We have an all welcome SM BBQ on the Thursday night, your all welcome.

That sounds very interesting Matt - We tend to get Le Mans on Thursday afternoon, so that could, to quote Shirley Bassey (or Pink), be a great way to "get the party started"!

Will try and remember to find out details nearer the time...

conaero

Forum Owner
That sounds very interesting Matt - We tend to get Le Mans on Thursday afternoon, so that could, to quote Shirley Bassey (or Pink), be a great way to "get the party started"!

Will try and remember to find out details nearer the time...

We have hot showers, Sky Sports Tv with the World Cup on and an amazing pool if that swings it.

G

Guest 1678

Matt - like you need to ask. My name should automatically turn red on the mention of Le Mans!

hoyin

If I do come I don't think I can do the entire 6 days! So I may just come the day before for race etc. I got too much booked next year! When do I have to decide by?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Contigo

Sponsor
If I do come I don't think I can do the entire 6 days! So I may just come the day before for race etc. I got too much booked next year! When do I have to decide by?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly last year for me was a blast, I came down for the first three nights and then left. As much as I love the race it's the same old and now Porsche are out I don't see much point to be honest!!!

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Paint me red Matt (you heard it straight from Jeanette; just need to build a kitchen!), not sure if l will take the car or go co-pilot if offered.

Oh, fantastic! Good job, Newton.

Honestly last year for me was a blast, I came down for the first three nights and then left. As much as I love the race it's the same old and now Porsche are out I don't see much point to be honest!!!

There's a race??

Matt, thank you. I'm getting excited already. The annual de-tox from the all the bollox and BS of day-to-day blah blah.

SM LM - an antedote to shite.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
I'm still trying to work out if this is the LM when I finally have a different car. Why the bloody h3ll did Maserati make the GTS so sodding good that it's almost impossible to part with!

G

Guest 1678

I'm still trying to work out if this is the LM when I finally have a different car. Why the bloody h3ll did Maserati make the GTS so sodding good that it's almost impossible to part with!

You know the answer!!

CatmanV2

If you could leave it until LM 19 I'd be jolly grateful

C

CatmanV2

You’re be amazed how affordable an early decision could be, Chris! I’d just need some help working out what the sodding h3ll to get instead.

The early decision may well be affordable. The later divorce not so much I fear.

Plus Mrs Catman is currently not working. If things change before LM 2018, then everything is open, of course. :)

Get a new GT, Adam! :D

C