Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christian Lewis Performance Cars - Open Day - 28th October

Quote Originally Posted by MrPea View Post
    I'll be there, hopefully with a friend or two. I won't be having much in the way of booze as I intend to be driving - unless we come in the Mustang. Could well be up for a bit of nosh afterwards if things work that way. It'll be a good last weekend in the Maser before she goes into hibernation at the end of the month.

Ed sat me in the SLR722S and showed me under its carbon bonnet. It's not my cup of tea, but it's certainly a special motor. However, the best thing at CL is just how many AM Vanquishes they have in one place. Nom!

What sort of times are you guys thinking of heading there? I'm thinking of leaving at around noon, so there by 1:30ish.
    I was talking to Christian the other day, apparently they have about 10% of total Vanquish production under one roof. I will probably be there a bit earlier than you, they have laid on catering (although I don't know to what standard) so food might not be required...

Providing i can get the passenger seat sorted, il aim to be there late morning/lunch time. Hopefully picking up a new seat motor on Wednesday

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12