Biturbo 222e

outrun

Not seen that car before however it looks pretty cool and it's a thumbs up from me! This was my BiTurbo which is a much earlier car than yours which came with all the problems you would expect from an early chassis Maserati that was pushed out without the proper budget by De Tomaso. Rust is your biggest worry so do check it and double check it. If you find any on the firewall, it could be terminal given the cost to repair properly.

http://www.taketotheroad.co.uk/ebay-find-rare-early-production-1982-maserati-biturbo/

Wow. You can see why we fall for these cars. They're like a woman who may not be a ten, but nevertheless has some rare quality that tens don't have, that flicks all your switches.
I'll bear in mind what you said about the firewall and rust in general. Much appreciated.

I've not been able to get to classic car shows for several years, so I tripped over my tongue when I saw this today. Was buying another vintage of Merc SL and wandering around when I saw what is effectively a gull wing, but with normal doors. Late 1950's. Bought for six figures. Restoration nearing completion of another six figures. View attachment 45547

GeoffCapes

That one has been up for sale for quite a few months.

Looks very nice, and surprisingly cheap.

I showed the wife it in July (I think), that's when she put me on a car buying ban. :(

Congratulations.