Aye!!

JonW

WARNING - This really should have a health warning attached it... the exterior is bad enough, but the interior is a crime!

Ianed0

You really do have to question what goes through peoples minds that they feel compelled to completely ruin the stunning looks of a GTS, I dread to think what horrors would emerge if they get there hands on a Ferrari or Lambo as they have eluded to or worse there actually might be someone out there that thinks its a looker:banghead1:

iainw

He needs counselling.
1) for doing that to a maserati
2) for thinking a 70k+ 4.2 is worth that price :D

He would be better selling it for parts.

outrun

I was thinking that was fixable until I saw the interior. Might as well of just burned the money, KLF style.

Jkulin

Funnily enough I love the wrap but hate the interior, should I wrap my QP in that colour :)

ChrisQP09

I actually think that if the car was Rosso magma it could work. It is, however, about 5k overpriced even with the mods.

azapa

You guys are so square! I love it. Why not? At least it appears to have been well done. Is it any worse than a kermit green Hurucan or a orange Maclaren?

Andyk

Jesus Christ .... Didn't think it could get any worse than the exterior......that interior!!!!!!!!! Lost for words...

rockits

Oooooh...I suddenly feel very nauseous. How is a 4.2 worth 38.5k exactly. What a shocker.