Stradale Rear Tyres

FF1078

It's rear tyre time already. I dont like P Zero's and never have.
Last GTS went through rear tyres like they where going out of fashion as seems to be the Strad.
Only thing is I'm a bit anal and like to keep things stock and as they left the factory.
The fronts have plenty of meat left so do I just change the rears for the STD Corsa or fit a better tyre just to the rear which will really do my head in?

outrun

Change all four to Michelin Pilot Super Sports. Get the anal nonsense out of your head. The only reason they have P Zeros on them is because they're also Italian and so they give them to Maserati for peanuts. They're rubbish and you are not getting the most out of your car, which surely is much more important than staying stock. Also, you can't get the MGT tread official Corsas anywhere for love nor money so every car pretty much has AMP tread ones fitted which are Aston Martin, hence your car can't be kept factory.

Is that direct enough !!

Contigo

Sponsor
Don't order those yet I found some cheaper earlier! I will PM you the link after I have ordered mine!

Contigo

Sponsor
Ah the ones I have seen are the N0 not K1 which I believe are for Porsche. Any issues fitting them? They are half price of the K1's!

outrun

Looking forward to hearing what you think Phil. I find the front end grip is better with less movement and they are in a different league when it's damp.

FF1078

Contigo

Sponsor
Looking forward to hearing what you think Phil. I find the front end grip is better with less movement and they are in a different league when it's damp.

Replacing the Bridgestone rears which have lasted me two track days and 2000 miles on the road. I won't replace the Hankook fronts just yet but when I do for sure they will be matching Michelins. I hope it sorts out this bloody driveline shunt where the whole front of the car unsteadies!

Contigo

Sponsor
Ah it's one of those cheap prices but none in stock.

I could sell "The Mona Lisa" all day for £100 but I never have any in stock LOL

They had stock at the time but like most amazon stuff it sells out and changes price all the time.